Type the first thing that pops into your head Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
partygirlvox said:
Jade Goody makes me ashamed to be british :|

You and me both! Isn't she a horror? :mad: at first i thought she was actually a nice girl, if a bit thick but my god how disgusting is her behaviour??? You know what the best bit was in that argument? When Shilpa told her it's all your famous for :lmao: :bow: nice one and thanks for saying it for us all!

Me too :yes: :heart: i'm feeling pretty tired right now but i just need to stay awake til 1.30 so i can watch a prog! :yawn:

Susan I posted in another thread that I am going to email you later.

I'm still getting birthday cards in the mail. My boss got me a lovely summer purse, which I can put my compact mirror in it, that I got from a certain someone. :hug: Right now I put it in my winter purse!! :happy:

Can't say i've ever heard of a summer and winter purse but that's great that you have somewhere to put your compact! :love: the pink container with the buterfly print's so cute eh! It's great it arrived ok&undamaged :yes: :up:

A winter purse to me is a usually a leather black purse. My summer purse is more colorful for the summer months. Everything that you send me arrived in perfect condition!!!!! :) :hug:

Oh right i see! The purse i have funnily enough is black but it's not actual leather although it feels like it! :heart:

I'm glad everything arrived ok! Do you know when you're sending for the Blossom hill wine? :wink:

:ohmy: oh well then! I understand that you are busy Tiny :hug:

I'm going to go pretty soon - i should imagine i'll be on tom night :yes:

:ohmy: something to be happy about there RB? :sexywink:

Yes, i'll be into bed after the prog being so tired&all :yawn: it's one of theprogs associated with Big Brother and it's crazy!!! It's only on for half an hour too, so nice&short :happy:

Ok well, i'm off fo r now, see ya! :wave: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:ohmy: Who are you on the phone to Tiny? Haven't you got a hands free handset?

Confused? It's quite a good thing actually, it means you can talk while doing other things....or can women only do that? :giggle:

susanp6 said:
:ohmy: Who are you on the phone to Tiny? Haven't you got a hands free handset?

A woman from work. She didn't work today, and wanted to know how things went at work. She's the one I told you about, that I was picking her up on yesterday, because she's afraid to drive even if we have a trace of snow. I really don't mind picking her up, for we have become good friends.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom