Type the first thing that pops into your head Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah yes i remember you talking about her :yes: she must be as frustrated with this other woman then?

You must have been discussing her on your way to&from work eh! :ohmy:

Well i'm off in a couple of minutes now Tiny so i'll say nighty night and thanks again for cheering me up tonight&so did you too Doozer of course :yes: :heart: :D

Bye :wave:

:sigh: if only i could just beam myself up right now Tiny :yes: :lol:

We are sooooo lucky in this country not to have to pay for that thanks to the good ole' NHS! :happy:

:shocked: :tsk: :down: man that's shocking! I mean there are faults and some problems with the NHS at the moment but i know that if i have some accident or whattever, i can arrive at A&E and be treated usually within a few hours and none of this being sent to a poor class of hospital or wherever it is - that's how it is there isn't it, where it's depending on what you can pay if you fall really ill?

Yes it sure is. There are too many insurance companies which set the prices, and what they cover. The Democratics want what you have over in the UK. I'm on the phone with my insurance company at least once a month over something. I guess I should not complain, for there are millions here in this country , who don't have any kind of health care. The Republicans could care less about them. :(

:tsk: that's so shocking&unbelievable that the Republicans think that way! :madspit: So howcome the Democrats didn't do it when Bill Clinton was in? :confused:

Tiny - How were the Republicans able to overule the bill when they've won the election so overwhelmingly? I'm speaking to my mum on the phone&she's asking me how it is that they can stop the Democrats doing it? She seems to think maybe it's because the US can be looked at in a more complex way like another Europe and because of it's size? :huh:

We should be in EYKIW?! :lmao:

Last edited:
There were more .epublicans in the the Senate and and in the House too. So you have a Democratic President, but in the House & Senate you have more Republicans. So the Republicans over rule. The American people vote for these people to get elected. This last election both Democratics control the House & Senate, but we still have a Republican President, who does not know how to run the country. He's completely out of touch with people like you and me, and favors the wealthy & rich people and rich companies.

We are saying that we think it's an awful system&how can that be considered a democracy? :madspit: i'll shorten the ;point this time since i was saying to mum then poor Maggie i shouldn't start up a convo about such a heavy subject when i realise you've had a long day at work?! :lol: :hug:

She says hi&she thinks you'd like our health system a lot more!:wink:

Ok let's go back to nicer stuff! ;)

Tell your mum I said hello and thank her for thiinking about me, and yes I would like your health care system a lot more.

I sent you something int he mail today. I wanted to surprised you,but I just had to tell you about it. It's not a parcel, but I think that you will like it!!!!!!!

:ohmy: You're too good to me Maggie! :eek: :happy:

My mum said hi again and that she's amazed at your generosity!:wink:

Oh don't be. I really mean it!!!!!!

I'm thinking that I am going to call my insurance company tomorrow morning and maybe I will get to talk to to someone else who was not so rude to me.

There I feel better!!!!!!:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom