Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head, 05-28-19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Took Finnoola and Bronwyn to the vet today for their annual exam, shots, and bloodwork. Finnoola is doing fine, but Bronwyn needs some dental work, maybe two teeth pulled. :sad:

I hope they keep mom for a couple days in the hospital. It’s so peaceful being in the house alone with the cat. I’m so calm and relaxed! It feels really good, like being on vacation.

^ What a shit show that was! :sad: Apparently his heinous is incapable of adhering to the two-minute time limits for responses (to which he had agreed!) and just kept blathering and interrupting. And how about that "stand by" to "the proud boys." :ohmy: I was so proud to hear Biden say, "Shut up, man."

6good for you MsPurrl. I hope your service is better and cheaper but more importantly you get REAL customer service. I hated Comcast. I hate the part there’s really only about 2-3 companies available for service in most areas. The bigger companies li,e Comcast and AT&T are sooo overprices. They also send their customers to help centers outside the US which is too frustrating.

I agree--I don't know how many times we called Comcast service and were connected with someone we couldn't even understand. During the past couple of months, I don't know how many times we unplugged the box and even did their online system refresh, and still couldn't even change the channel. So far, so good with the Metronet!

I am torn! My sister has organized a birthday supper for our brother's wife and my son at a restaurant on Monday night. I haven't been out to eat since February and still don't feel comfortable about it. I'm going to Sanibel Island on Wednesday, and I don't want to chance catching anything before I leave and getting sick while I'm there. But I hate to miss my son's birthday celebration. (He will be going to Florida with me, though.)

So we've spent 7 months wearing masks, social distancing, and having our lives disrupted, only for the virus to be surging over the next few months. I can't help thinking the nay-sayers are to blame. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom