Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chizip said:
how come we didnt set up a source :huh:

we should get on that for future shows...

I thought you were in charge of that :madspit:

:wink:

and as for the sports talk...
tmt.gif

one4u2 said:

:madspit:

Ragging on Americans in a fun,happy thread pure class- Not a way to become popular

Top sports:

1. Rugby union
2. Cricket
3. Yachting
4. Taking the piss out of the Yanks

:wink:

America's got BB King--whom I just saw last night.

hehe...I just wanted to throw that in there. :p (he did "when love comes to town," by the way):

one4u2 said:

:madspit:

Ragging on Americans in a fun,happy thread pure class- Not a way to become popular

one4u2 it was a completely harmless joke. You asked to be entertained and I picked the topic that on any given day would generate the most response. Though in this thread things move so fast it was likely missed by most. I didn't actually mean a word of what I said. I knew it would get a response and I knew it would get the the type of response you gave, though I thought you would've got the joke considering you were the one who asked to be entertained. If I offended you I'm sorry.:hug:

Axver said:

America suffers from a number of severe problems:

1. No metric system
2. Poor spelling
3. Shit sports
4. No morning or afternoon tea
5. A total lack of quality confectionery such as Tim Tams, Squiggles, Toffee Pops, Crunchie bars, etc.

The list goes on and on. Bloody hell, you lot can't even adhere to the international standard on PAPER MEASUREMENT. When I say I want an A4 sheet of paper, I don't expect this letter/legal crap.

Look...about the not having the metric system...I don't understand it in the first place.

Yea...I do have to agree with the poor spelling...I'm gulity of that one.

Don't know about the tea and quality confectionery....and I'm not sure about the poor sports...I find it to be very even really.

bombergirl1978 said:
Bring on the Confetti!!!

:rockon:

True! the confetti will be back :hyper:...YAY! ...lol
I have been looking forward to this all day!..not the confetti...the show :wink:

VertigoGal said:

Did I make a spelling error? :madspit:

Here's a few words your country may want to revise: theatre, harbour, mum, centralise, odour.

I do agree about the metric system though. Being an AP high level math and science student, I simply can't understand how the USA is the only major country in the world not using metric.

Plus, what crackhead came up with our system anyway. tons of arbitray numbers and shit-crazy convertions. Bah!

I'm supposed to be doing Chemistry homework but if I leave I'll have to catch up on 20 pages!! :lol: and I have to do all of my homework for Wednesday because I'm seeing Coldplay tomorrow night! :drool: :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom