Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

They damn well better do Ashlee Simpson's La La in the encore though!

Well yeah! At some point durring the set though they need to pay respect to the inovators and do I think we're alone now by Tiffany(well they'd be covering her cover) and then without a doubt they need to do Only in My Dreams by Debbie Gibson. Then for shits and giggles do Can't get you Out of my head - Kylie Minogue. In fact the fans would probably riot if they don't play those songs.

dsmith2904 said:

Seeing as how he still sings with his eyes closed most of the time he has a solo bit, I can't imagine that Edge would be interested in taking on leads for an entire show.

True, but all us Edge fans would love it. Wouldn't it be funny to just see Edge go totally Bono? See him start jumping into the crowd and kicking beach balls and the like ;)

LMAO at the covers.

Re: Dashboard Confessional. I think they got better when he got a backup band. A few of their songs are pretty good, but many of them are just blah.

59 minutes!

Hallucination said:

Well yeah! At some point durring the set though they need to pay respect to the inovators and do I think we're alone now by Tiffany(well they'd be covering her cover) and then without a doubt they need to do Only in My Dreams by Debbie Gibson. Then for shits and giggles do Can't get you Out of my head - Kylie Minogue. In fact the fans would probably riot if they don't play those songs.

I'm sure as hell rioting if they don't do Kylie Minogue's Locomotion and geez, if they don't play some Good Charlotte, I'm selling all my U2 albums.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

No...ANYTHING is better than KOL...really. :hug:

Yeah, I'd probably rather sit in a quiet room, but have to squeeze my balls in a tight fist for a straight hour than sit through one of their sets again.

I think KOL are great...just takes a while to get used to his voice...plus they have a great track called Milk....MIAOW:drool:

{paintedroses} said:
How long is it now? :hyper:

hey, paintedroses - one of the good things about staying up late is that I get to watch re-runs of THE JEREMY KYLE SHOW.
Possibly the worst talk show out there.

:giggle:

Hallucination said:

Well yeah! At some point durring the set though they need to pay respect to the inovators and do I think we're alone now by Tiffany(well they'd be covering her cover) and then without a doubt they need to do Only in My Dreams by Debbie Gibson.

I had both those cassettes when I was 11.

I still maintain that they were gifts :reject:.

Oooo, The Daily Show is on. It's a repeat of the first show after the hurricane. :heart: Righteous Indignation Jon :heart:.

beau2ifulday said:

hey, paintedroses - one of the good things about staying up late is that I get to watch re-runs of THE JEREMY KYLE SHOW.
Possibly the worst talk show out there.

:giggle:

what channel is it on?:hyper:

Can anyone believe Patti Smith is actually going to open a couple U2 shows? That's just fucking unbelievable.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

What about a boy band song? Like NSYNC's music or BSB's music....just a suggestion :shrug:

Backstreet's Back would be so great as the second song! :hyper:

pre-party medication (in case I'm not physically here when you need it).

Pitnol-pillform.jpg

Wow, that took forever to catch up. Hello everyone! Hi tim! Nice junior commnet back on page 15 or so, LOL. Don't worry about your language. It's a party

smilie_tanz.gif

timothius said:

What does U2 tangibly mean?

Nothing really. All it did was pave the way for todays bands like: Sum 41, Blink 182, 3 Doors Down, Seven Mary Three, Finer 11, Matchbox 20, 54-40, Ben Folds Five, Five for Fighting and so on. You see it's all about the numbers.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom