Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

Actually, for all the ticket mess, one of the tickets I got from the fanclub was the best seat I had :reject:.

Of course, that one I didn't get the first day when everything was crazy.

It's true, I have loge sec 88 and sec 121 for MSG in October :hyper:

don't you just hate it when the phone rings during a u2 set list party and the person on the other end just keeps chewing your ear off and you just want to get back to the party and they just keep talking and then they ask to speak to someone else in your house as it wasn't you they were looking for in the first place!!!!!!!!

Axver said:

The speed of this thread is killing my humour! :madspit:

Well, if you ask me, Ooops, I Did It Again would be a GREAT opener. The whole "it's a U2 tour again!" vibe, you know?

Damn straight! That would rule!! Shit they should just do an entire set of Britney covers: Toxic, Lucky, From the Bottom of my Broken Heart, Boys. That'd be epic.

Val said:
don't you just hate it when the phone rings during a u2 set list party and the person on the other end just keeps chewing your ear off and you just want to get back to the party and they just keep talking and then they ask to speak to someone else in your house as it wasn't you they were looking for in the first place!!!!!!!!

Don't pick up! :D

Val said:

:lmao: YES! and I hate it when friends call because if I tell them I can't talk because I'm at a virtual setlist party on a U2 message board they will think I'm insane! :lol:

1073353700_uresTimTam.jpg

Hallucination said:

Damn straight! That would rule!! Shit they should just do an entire set of Britney covers: Toxic, Lucky, From the Bottom of my Broken Heart, Boys. That'd be epic.

They damn well better do Ashlee Simpson's La La in the encore though!

Hallucination said:
I heard Bono has a throat infection and he's gonna play the guitar tonight while The Edge takes over on vocals. I don't know how that's gonna go over.:shrug:

Seeing as how he still sings with his eyes closed most of the time he has a solo bit, I can't imagine that Edge would be interested in taking on leads for an entire show.

What the hell is up with band names that make no sense? Dashboard Confessional, Jimmy Eat World, Death Cab For Cutie ... WTF?

Axver said:

The Dashboard Confession Our Name Makes No Sense folks.

I'm sorry to all the fans of this band but in my own personal opinion, they suck...suck big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom