this tops being Justified

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, I confess, I don't hate ALL her stuff. I like some of her songs...but I don't really consider myself a fan or anything. Like, if her music disappeared from the face of the Earth, I wouldn't be crushed.

Is it just me, or is her head waaaaay out of proportion to her tiny body? Scary.

knowing you watched a celine dion special makes me feel much better about liking one justin timberlake song...

i did see celine and oprah the other day... i was stupified at the level of fakeness in the air

and damn... celine looks hideous with her new quaf. then again she is married to a 70 year old man who was her manager when she was 13 :scratch::shifty:

Last edited:
omfg she looks like she's an old woman! :no: :down:

Ugh why do girls with pretty hair chop it off :scream:

sounds like that roberta flack song....it was also covered by the fugees some yrs ago

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i am not sure of the actual name of the song, but the song contain's the lyric's 'the first time that i saw your face'

at least she didnt try to cover AC/DC again as she did on the VH1 divas show....that was just embarrasing...and :barf:

Re: sounds like that roberta flack song....it was also covered by the fugees some yrs ago

eebz said:

at least she didnt try to cover AC/DC again as she did on the VH1 divas show....that was just embarrasing...and :barf:

She tried to cover AC/DC?!?!? What did she sing? :eek:

shook me all night long... it was the single most pretentious, affected, arty, assuming, aureate, big, bombastic, chichi, conceited, conspicuous, euphuistic, exaggerated, extravagant, feigned, flamboyant, flashy, flaunting, flowery, gaudy, grandiloquent, grandiose, high-flown, high-sounding, highfalutin', hollow, imposing, inflated, jazzy, la-di-da, lofty, magniloquent, mincing, ornate, ostentatious, overambitious, overblown, pompous, puffed up, put-on, rhetorical, showy, snobbish, specious, splashy, stilted, swank, too-too, tumid, turgid, utopian, vainglorious thing i've ever seen in my life...

i'd now like to nominate myself for an interference award for best use of a thesaurus in a thread ripping celine dion

i like a song or two from celine. she has an amazing voice. but like bc said...i wouldnt be crushed if she were to fall off the face of the earth.

her voice is not an issue... she has a tremendous voice... i still can't listen to her music without cringing. she is such a pompous ass. her mini-van commercial drove me over the edge. come now... promoting a product is one thing. promoting a product that no one on god's green earth believes that you would ever actually use is another.

she said in an interview how her latest single, the first one off her new album, was about her struggle to have a child and the joy she felt when she finally was able to have one. it would be a very touching thing except for one small detail... she didn't write the song... music and/or lyrics.

and is your signiture flashing us? :scratch: :drool:

Last edited:
Iris-
The song "The First Time I Saw Your Face"
was done originally by
Roberta Flack in the 70s...

DB9

Caesar's in Vegas built an arena for her with special oxygenated air for her throat.

she is going to live near Lake Las Vegas.

They offered to fly her by helicopter to work every day but she refused...

she sucks ass..

Back
Top Bottom