Things I love: Part XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ you should try it Purrl ~ it is perfect with something creamy and cheesy like risotto; is slightly peppery but not bitter; I flove the stuff :heart: . . . oh it's also great as a salad with slices of pear, a creamy, strong cheese like blue vein and a handful of toasted pine nuts . . . OMG YUM :)

and thanks for the :hug: . . . can never ever have too many of those :)

The more I look at the picture, I think I *have* had in a salad from a restaurant. Will have to try again! :D

that, after five years, I AM GETTING MY FUCKING BRACES OFF ON JULY 20 :panic::combust::hyper:

12154416302105498124qubodup_flat_grin_smiley_emotion_icon_emoticon.svg.hi.png

reckon i should tell my parents/friends? or leave it as a surprise.... my first instinct was to blurt it to the world but now i'm thinking a surprise would be cool.

that, after five years, I AM GETTING MY FUCKING BRACES OFF ON JULY 20 :panic::combust::hyper:

reckon i should tell my parents/friends? or leave it as a surprise.... my first instinct was to blurt it to the world but now i'm thinking a surprise would be cool.

:cabbagepatch::up: My mom told her parents they were taking hers off back in the day, but then she came home and acted like they didn't before flashing them a perfect smile. I didn't tell many of my friends that mine were coming off right before the start of sophomore year of high school (then again that was before the days of telling everyone via Facebook :lol: ). And then only one of my guy friends noticed, haha.

Looking at yourself in the mirror after they're off is one of the strangest things ever. Took me a long time to get used to it! :D

I better be the sexiest maufucka out, though, I swear. Five years is a long time to be with something that is not aesthetically pleasing.

PICS OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

:D

I'm happy for ya mate :hug: And it being a surprise would be kinda fun I guess, especially for your friends. Would be fun to see how long it takes them to realise!

I love having a chat with someone totally unexpected, and literally laughing out loud. Random conversations ftw!:love:

I love getting a bunch of CDs at once!

Thanks!

Currently I love my new clunky headphones, shiny U2 At The End of the World book, and scorching Bono Is MacPhisto poster on my wall. :D

Clunky headphones for the win! I have some way too huge ones myself. And now you get to stare at MacPhisto all the time :giggle:

Hooray for getting them off! I had mine from age 16-19, so I hear ya on the relief of finally being done.

I'd say leave it a surprise. That's what I did. My roommate knew I was getting them taken off that day, but nobody else did (well, my parents knew, but I was living at university, and they were hours away, so I don't really count them :wink: ). I came back to the dorms and was grinning from ear to ear. It was fun seeing people's reactions when they realized my teeth were braces free. :D

It felt SO gross afterward, though. :lol: My teeth were all slippery and it made me want to hurl. But having perfectly straight teeth made it all worthwhile.

And now you get to stare at MacPhisto all the time
sm-giggle.gif
I know, best thing ever...

I love R&H! It's a fun movie. And I love that my sisters can sing "You say it's your birthday- it's my birthday too yeah" to me and have it be true.

:lol: But arent' slippery teeth normal?

Yes, but when you've had railroad tracks covering your teeth for many years, you forget what that slippery-ness feels like. :wink:

I got a thank you gift today that was SO unbelievably generous. :ohmy: :love: I'd been working really really hard on a huge office event for several months, and today a few of us were recognized for our efforts. I was SO surprised and felt very appreciated. :)

Yes, but when you've had railroad tracks covering your teeth for many years, you forget what that slippery-ness feels like. :wink:

I got a thank you gift today that was SO unbelievably generous. :ohmy: :love: I'd been working really really hard on a huge office event for several months, and today a few of us were recognized for our efforts. I was SO surprised and felt very appreciated. :)

:lmao: Oh god, that made me laugh so hard. Guess I don't know how it feels as I've never had braces. But I can imagine it'd be quite annoying.

:up: Nice that they thanked you.

I love making cookies...

Oh, and BBC making a big radio thing about U2 that took up one wonderful hour of my day...listening to the boys on audio :drool:

I know, best thing ever...

Somehow I get the feeling you won't be able to pull yourself away and write :giggle:

And R&H Bono is pretty darned attractive. You get to stare at him all the time too now :up:

even though i was only 16 i really can't remember what it's like to not have braces. decided not to tell anyone.

my friend is taking me clothes shopping today! i am hopeless when it comes to getting decent threads, so hopefully a girl's eye will help that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom