Things I love: Part XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
I'm not that creative right now. But here's an otter baby kissing his mother to make everything better again. :wink:

asian-otterfamily.jpg

I love Ottahz. :love:

I love the PGP. Never fails to make me laugh until I am crying!!!:love::lol::lmao:

Loving going out to see a favourite local band, catching up with old mates, having a laugh and many drinks with said old mates. Then going to a local club and having a dancy dance.

Tomorrow morning I will post in The Things I Hate about the hangover I just know is coming....

I love that my English teacher told me my essay on Romeo And Juliet was one of the best essays by a ninth grader she has ever read.

Didn't like so much, though, that she read it out loud to the class...

I love the Ramones...specifically, finding them unexpectedly on my dad's iPad and then remembering I'd put my music on there...

I also love M&Ms in chocolate chip cookies. So much sugar. And so prettyyy! :hyper:

Damn.

Remember my posts in the hate thread about that electricity physics subject I struggled with so much?

I got the results today.

I PASSED!!! :yippie: It's a 60/100, but that's FINE by me. It's the minimum but fuck me, I passed. I'm DONE with that shit. Thank god.

Damn.

Remember my posts in the hate thread about that electricity physics subject I struggled with so much?

I got the results today.

I PASSED!!! :yippie: It's a 60/100, but that's FINE by me. It's the minimum but fuck me, I passed. I'm DONE with that shit. Thank god.

Yay, GG! :applaud:

I love having dinner with 10 other family members and in-laws, and laughing and talking while we eat! Those people do my heart good! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom