Things I love: Part XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
patience people! i will, after i've dressed up wearing my good clothes again :wink:

I know the feeling - but for the record trying to eat something when you just got them off is extremely weird.

EVERYONE said this. it wasn't weird at all. little different since you're not used to it.

I love that I can drag my family to every U2 related site possible in Dublin without our feet getting tired...man, planning this is fun.

I love any kind of body of water, actually- even pools...
I also love meeting a friend from another forum who I've been close wit for a long time now- she was incrediawesome
And that I finally have some alone time!

I love any kind of body of water, actually- even pools...
I also love meeting a friend from another forum who I've been close wit for a long time now- she was incrediawesome
And that I finally have some alone time!

Yay water! Same here...even freezing beaches...

I love the boys in Ireland! :hyper:

That after deliberations with my friend groups, I will be going to both the new years festival that I love (and my ticket is going to be paid for for my 21st present from mates) and Thailand in Feb.

:loveshower:

that i am talking to a cute girl on fb, who i have never really "met" in "real life", but i will at a 21st on saturday night. and the convo is going well.

i could sense it was slowing down a bit... getting on to some trivial topics so i said i gotta go to bed. leave 'em hanging y'know. 50 minutes but!

she did end with "cya buddy x" though. "buddy" and "cute" are not words you like to hear. she's quite out of my league i'm sure, but it's fun all the same.

with the braces off... perhaps soon everything will be coming up milhouse! :D

night all!

Umami = :heart:
Amoeba Records = :heart:
The Getty Museum = :heart:
The Getty Museum w/my Interference Family = UBER :heart:

DSC03536.jpg

L-R:
Back row - Zooey, Nic, Lila, Sarah and me (E_O)
Front row - Lil Mr. Zooey, BonosLilPal and Bella

I bet some that were soaking in the MN rain on SAT would have loved to have both our Southern CA sunshine and/or our umbrellas. :D

Nic, how did we do it?!?!? SOMEHOW, we avoided getting tossed into Museum Jail. Yay us!

DSC03600.jpg

^ The painting is of wheatstacks. First time we went to the Getty, Nic and I both thought they looked like cupcakes.

Thanks to Zooey and family for coming out to hang with the Blue Crack: Southern CA contingent.

I love wandering around Dublin and getting touristy stuff and eating good food and spending time with friends!

I love phone calls with friends that cheer you up when you really need it!:love:

Updating my who's met who list at last, having the memories of meeting so many awesome people floating back in my head. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom