Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know!! I'm sorry that he lives far away and that when he's coming over you won't be able to see him... hope it works out sometime and that you see each other soon!

My problem with this guy... well, there are two. One, he has a girlfriend, and two, I can't bring myself to talk to him or even look at him for fear that I'll say something stupid or that he'll not like me...

But those are problems for the hate thread. I love that I'm going to have a hot dog for lunch. :whistle: Favorite food right there.

I know!! I'm sorry that he lives far away and that when he's coming over you won't be able to see him... hope it works out sometime and that you see each other soon!

My problem with this guy... well, there are two. One, he has a girlfriend, and two, I can't bring myself to talk to him or even look at him for fear that I'll say something stupid or that he'll not like me...

But those are problems for the hate thread. I love that I'm going to have a hot dog for lunch. :whistle: Favorite food right there.

:hug:Thank you BlueSilkenSky! I also hope it is going to work out.Actually,I am leaving in two days,so I am going to be able to see him today and tomorrow,on Christmas day,to wish him Merry Christmas!!! God,I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The problem is that I think that the present I bought him is not the best.Just because I know how much he loves the "Ramones",I bought him a T-Shirt that has the name of the band on it.Is this too stupid or does it show that I was too bored to buy a better present(<which is by the way not true,because I searched the entire city to find the shirt and I actually had to struggle with another boy in order to buy it)? And what exactly is he going to think about me?OK,now I started feeling too nervous!Oh my God,what am I going to do???

And about that guy that you like,I think that this is going to be tricky!Let me think.Have you ever talked to him?Does he know that you actually exist?The reason why I'm asking you this is because at first I was afraid to talk to my "angel":)drool::love::heart::cute::evil::faint::angel::combust::macdevil:) and I didn't even know if you knew about my existance!Then one day,he actually talked to me,called me with my name and asked me on weather I could bring him my laptop so that he could send an e-mail to a friend of his in order to talk to him about something.I freaked out when I actually found out that he knew me!!! If that guy knows you then maybe you should do the first step and talk to him.Don't do the same mistake that I did.You don't have to wait for so long until he talks to you! And when he meets you,he might change the way of thinking and see you with another way:wink:.I mean,he might even like you more than you'd think!

Oh, I'm happy things worked for you and you get to see him on Christmas! That's so great!

I don't think he'll hate the present, if he knew how much effort you put into it. And if he really likes the band and doesn't have the shirt already, I don't see what's wrong.

My guy does know I exist- we're in chorus class together. But we've never actually had a conversation before, mostly because I'm too scared to be around him. (How pathetic is that?) I wouldn't care about him liking me back (since he does have a girlfriend) but it would be nice to be friends. Maybe I should make my New Year's resolution be "talk to that cute boy in chorus class." :lol:

I love to paint, and I love the potrait of MacPhisto I just finished doing (even though it looks nothing like him). I love that tomorrow is Christmas! Oh, and getting 25 dollars out of the blue.

Oh, I'm happy things worked for you and you get to see him on Christmas! That's so great!

I don't think he'll hate the present, if he knew how much effort you put into it. And if he really likes the band and doesn't have the shirt already, I don't see what's wrong.

My guy does know I exist- we're in chorus class together. But we've never actually had a conversation before, mostly because I'm too scared to be around him. (How pathetic is that?) I wouldn't care about him liking me back (since he does have a girlfriend) but it would be nice to be friends. Maybe I should make my New Year's resolution be "talk to that cute boy in chorus class." :lol:

I love to paint, and I love the potrait of MacPhisto I just finished doing (even though it looks nothing like him). I love that tomorrow is Christmas! Oh, and getting 25 dollars out of the blue.

Thanks again:hug:! You can't guess what happend!!! I was at my best friends' house and he suddenly walked in the room.We chatted for the entire afternoon.At the same time,we were listening to music from my laptop.Then,he wanted us to listen to this wonderfull song (<I have the URL under my comments) and he asked me to dance with him(<even though it isn't a kind of a song that you can dance with).I freaked out because I don't know how to dance,but he told me,of course,that I should not worry.I didn't realize it,but my best friend was out of the room.It was the most beautiful moment of my life:love:!!! But I won't see him for the entire holidays!!!:sad:

Also,you are not pathetic at all.Actually,good for you!!! I hope that everything works out with you and your guy too! I mean,even though he has a girlfriend, I hope you'll get to be at least friends! And one day,who knows,maybe something beautiful will happen.Maybe the Christmas spirrit will help you!!!

I LOVE this song!!! It is the most beautiful version I have ever heard!!! I wanted to leave so many comments on this,but stupid YouTube didn't allow me to. I only left two comments,damn.

Pachelbel Meets U2 - Jon Schmidt - YouTube

I love a sincere apology. It takes a lot of guts to do that. :up:

I also love spontaneous text messages that make your day. :heart:

Wow, it's been a while. I blame Larry's interview for sucking me back in.....

I love musicals! I just saw Spamalot and it was very funny.

I think I should write another musical... I'm glad that seeing something inspired me.

My new munchkin! :love:

394895_10151413481315421_1237060799_n.jpg

Even though I missed the last game, I still have thursday's game to look forward too. :D And I got through the 2nd interview today so I've my third on wednesday with the bank that I'd be testing IT systems for. If I pass that, I'll probably get the job!

I love that I might be part of a band now- like, other than a school band. We'll probably just do one performance for the talent show in April, but I'm really excited.

:uhoh: I have one cat, not even going to count my various fish and shrimp divided over two tanks... and when I'll get my own place there will be an even bigger fishtank with angelfish, and I want a Gecko couple there too.

:reject:

Today I got my two pufferfish, so my fishtanks are pretty much done now. No new fish or shrimp will be added. :lol: I don't think I can even count the shrimp.

I love discovering new (to me) music. I've been alphabetically going through record labels since a little over a year ago now, still only on the letter F.. but have found some great, wonderful artists that I otherwise may not have found.

My old laptop's screen suddenly decided to mess up, so I finally got myself a new one. :D It's a big dip in my savings, but should last me for another 5 years and now I can finally game again(old lappy was too old to handle). :dance: And it's 17inch, so huuuge.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom