They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we post this again?
laradspank3comet.gif

BEST. MOMENT. EVER. :drool:

I sooo agree! This is a mandatory gif that must be posted on every page! :D:cute::hyper:

Oh look here it is again on page 3!

:hug:

One with me in the picture... well atleast my arm + neck :lol: (the one with the colourful shirt)

2010-08-206.jpg

Signing my EP: :up:
2010-08-2010.jpg

2010-08-208.jpg

Aaaah such great pictures! And.. cool shirt, Emma!:hyper:

Why does bono's hair look so short? Dide he... did he really..:sad:

Omg, I see a lot of kids from my age. now I'm getting jealous.

Thanks Jorinde :hug:

And don't worry, he didn't cut his hair :) Got photos from the day after meeting them with Bono not wearing hat :)

Emma :bow::bow::hug:

Thank U,thank U for sharing this pics from your meeting:drool::love::wave:

:hug: No problems! I love to see fan photos myself, I'm just thrilled I got the chance to post some taken by me :)

I never thought I'd be this lucky! Hopefully I'll meet them again soon, still got Münich and Rome to go! :hyper:

Emma, great pictures!! Thank you!! And I'm very impressed that you kept your wits about you and actually made coherent witty remarks back to Bono and Edge! That's impressive!
I would be a melting mess of nerves!! :)
Bravo to you!:applaud:

Oh and Bono looks particularly sad in one of those shots...he has a forelorn look on his face like a sad puppy... :sad: Did you notice?
He often has that wistful look though, but he may just have been tired or something....
Oh...I just remembered... today is the anniversary day of his father passing. No wonder.... :( poor b! Ali is there I think...right?
It's also their anniversary.:heart:

I need photos in Helsink concerts... Someone help me please.. :sad::sad:

Thanks.. :wave:

Good screens Nanazoca!!
I love it *-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom