They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... between that picture of Edge doing the backbend and all of the rain photos/videos... I'm pretty sure I got pregnant just from looking at all of these. I'll name one of the little Edgelings "Rain".

Dear Santa, I have been very g... err... I've been good... err... I've been pretty decent this year. Could you maybe ask someone to post a video to u2.com of the boys boarding the plane after this show and stripping off those wet clothes? And I would also like a pony. Thanks!

Wow... between that picture of Edge doing the backbend and all of the rain photos/videos... I'm pretty sure I got pregnant just from looking at all of these. I'll name one of the little Edgelings "Rain".

Dear Santa, I have been very g... err... I've been good... err... I've been pretty decent this year. Could you maybe ask someone to post a video to u2.com of the boys boarding the plane after this show and stripping off those wet clothes? And I would also like a pony. Thanks!

:lol::lol::lol:

Edge splash :D

edgystompsplashcomet.gif

there are some more longer versions in the gif thread with even more stomping and splashing :cute:

I'm sorry but that's just plain wrong. Everyone is looking forward to having a good and dry concert experience without having the spirits dampered by permanent rain. On Monday we will have rain showers in the morning and until early afternoon, after that it will remain dry, but rather cold and windy. We're all hoping it won't rain, for our health's sake and that of the band.

Please, don´t be so serious :wave: This is PLEBA, we love wet U2. Did you not see these killing and magical pics? It makes me :combust::combust::combust: This rain couldn´t put out the fire in me! And they seem to enjoying the rain

This kind of pics are really bad for my health!!! :combust::combust::combust::scream::faint::faint:
Can a man be more sexy????? I think it´s impossible!!!!

Please, don´t be so serious :wave: This is PLEBA, we love wet U2. Did you not see these killing and magical pics? It makes me :combust::combust::combust: This rain couldn´t put out the fire in me! And they seem to enjoying the rain
I hate the rain with the bottom of my heart. When it's raining outside I want to beat it up. But when I look at these pics - it's pure magic, really amazing! :love:

Edge splash :D

edgystompsplashcomet.gif

there are some more longer versions in the gif thread with even more stomping and splashing :cute:

:lol:I bet the cameraman is really pissed off. Looks like he gave up filming already and he`s probably cursing Edge for spalshing him :lol:

You just know that Edge liked to splash and jump in all the puddles when he was a kid............some people never grow up :laugh:

Generally, I hate being in the pouring rain, I hate being soaking wet, when the clothes are all stuck to my body. But if these guys are going to be looking like that...then rain will be more than welcomed in Brussels....no issues with getting wet together with them :drool:

I had my best U2 concerts in the rain. It's not that I like being wet, but somehow often the shows are special when it rains. Munich 2005 + Dublin 2009 were just awesome, and Helsinki II this year was just crazy. Bono was in such a good mood, singing rain-snippets all the time. It felt like he didn't want to leave the stage and he even started "singing in the rain" after Moment of surrender. U2 rain concerts are often special and I don't even know why (and imo it's not about the "looks" ;)) Maybe Bono thinks the fans deserve a good concert because they had to wait in the rain...

Yeah, I'd not be surprised at all to learn that I'm carrying Adam's lovechild from all that hotness! :lol:
I'm thinking 'Crystal' (since the view through those wet clothes was CRYSTAL-CLEAR) or 'Storm' (since that rainstorm was a-maz-ing). ;)

Come this Spring, we'll have a pasture full of little Edgelings, Adamlings, Larrylings & Bonolings.

My precious angel will be named to commemorate the amazing powers of the leather pants that helped to create him. He'll take mommy's surname, of course, thus becoming the epic: Magical Miracle Powers. When he is old enough to understand, I will share the story of the beautiful night his father & I never met, drinking Magner's & viewing rain-soaked Moscow photos. And I will make little "Magic" understand that he mustn't think of his mother as a loose woman - that she had no defense against the deadly potent combination of Celtic testosterone, rain, & head-to-toe leather. And he will grow strong & proud, knowing the day will come when he will exert a similar power, courtesy of his paternal genes.

OK - I've not had a drop to drink, so I can't blame that story on alcohol. I need help. :ohmy: :crack:

Come this Spring, we'll have a pasture full of little Edgelings, Adamlings, Larrylings & Bonolings.

My precious angel will be named to commemorate the amazing powers of the leather pants that helped to create him. He'll take mommy's surname, of course, thus becoming the epic: Magical Miracle Powers. When he is old enough to understand, I will share the story of the beautiful night his father & I never met, drinking Magner's & viewing rain-soaked Moscow photos. And I will make little "Magic" understand that he mustn't think of his mother as a loose woman - that she had no defense against the deadly potent combination of Celtic testosterone, rain, & head-to-toe leather. And he will grow strong & proud, knowing the day will come when he will exert a similar power, courtesy of his paternal genes.

OK - I've not had a drop to drink, so I can't blame that story on alcohol. I need help. :ohmy: :crack:

*hands her some alcohol, fast*

This made me lol. I read it twice. I lol'd both times.

:up:
Post of the week. Hands Down.

I know the rain pictures are hot and all, but I seriously would hate it if it rained like that in Vienna because I don't want to get a cold, I have an important seminar coming up just days after the show, and I am worried about Bono because being soaking wet is just bad for his health in general and for his back in particular. I don't want to spoil the fun, but I have a feeling that some people seem to forget the man just came out of a serious health crisis and I'm sure being soaked isn't very helpful for his recovery. Besides, he could still slip and fall on stage, I'd hate to see that. I'm sure, given the chance, the band would rather perform in nice conditions than being soaked by the rain.

We'll have dry weather in Vienna on Monday, it's very nice right now :)

Have you ever considered being a novelist? :hmm: :laugh: I mean, the phrase "Celtic testosterone, rain, & head-to-toe leather" is pure genius :combust:

I know the rain pictures are hot and all, but I seriously would hate it if it rained like that in Vienna because I don't want to get a cold, I have an important seminar coming up just days after the show, and I am worried about Bono because being soaking wet is just bad for his health in general and for his back in particular. I don't want to spoil the fun, but I have a feeling that some people seem to forget the man just came out of a serious health crisis and I'm sure being soaked isn't very helpful for his recovery. Besides, he could still slip and fall on stage, I'd hate to see that. I'm sure, given the chance, the band would rather perform in nice conditions than being soaked by the rain.

We'll have dry weather in Vienna on Monday, it's very nice right now :)

*sends good weather vibes*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom