The What In The Fuck Did They Do To Crazy Tonight thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I find the remix sucks badly too. I guess those who never really liked the original now like this. Or if they do and now like this, you are weird!!!

:wink:

Weirdo here!:wave: I love the original version, and I love the remix version. I do admit, at first I thought the remix a little odd, but the more I hear it, the more I like it. I just like it when the boys experiment and seem to be having fun doing it, and they seem to be having fun while performing this song. That's good enough for me!:D

I thought it kind of sucked in Barcelona. Warmed to it in Dublin 1 and was jumping around like a loony to it at Dublin 2 & 3. It's just great fun, and fun is what we really go to gigs for (well what I go for anyway). Takes a few experiences of it though and will say it's my least favourite track on NLOTH.

Weirdo here!:wave: I love the original version, and I love the remix version. I do admit, at first I thought the remix a little odd, but the more I hear it, the more I like it. I just like it when the boys experiment and seem to be having fun doing it, and they seem to be having fun while performing this song. That's good enough for me!:D

I was absolutely gutted when I saw they were playing the remix instead of the original. It is my favourite song on the album and possibly one of my favourites of all time.

However, I have seen 4 shows so far (Amsterdam 1&2, Dublin 1&2) and the remix just fits in so well. It is crazy! But awesome too, the atmosphere is immense, everyone jumping and dancing wildly. Definitely a highlight.

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud: <- Anyone recognise this?????

Wow! I loved this at the two London shows. The song itself has grown on me a lot so was looking forward to seeing this, but think I prefer them doing this remix live instead. It's such a fun moment in the show, the band look like they are having a blast (especially the edge). Reminds me of something from zooropoa/pop times.

it aint bad for the live setting, as it gets the crowd going

i would prefer the proper vrsion tho

It was okay live.... my favorite song on new album so I liked it the way it was... the blackberry commercial is my favorite version of the song so far... but the way they played it live on Letterman and at Fordam I was so excited to hear this live.

I'm still not clear why they choose to mix it up with a new song that's not the way they usually do it which is make it even better. This is a remix as opposed to them playing with it to make it sound better live or different.

I hope they pick a new song to play with when they get to the US and play this one straight. It's too good not too.

I liked the remix from the start, but it has grown on me tremendously. It's actually one of the songs I'm looking forward to most now, so I hope they keep it that way for the US! I'll be playing the Kick the Darkness remix (which is pretty similar to what they play live, same bassline and all) at my party next Friday :up:

Loved it in Sheffield, was a grand song. The whole band gets a run out which is nice for the fans.

Crazy Tonight remix killed the mood dead, Your Blue Room got every rocking again tho!

I'm looking forward to seeing it myself but people are always going on about how "unsophisticated" NA audiences are and how they wouldn't "get" something like this, I'm more hoping these people are wrong...

there is nothing sophisticated about this remix. there is certainly nothing hard "to get." i think it will fit nicely with NA audiences.

Yeah, this was one of the highlights for me as well last night. Now, as much as I'm glad they played Your Blue Room, that one definitely killed the mood.

Back
Top Bottom