The upcoming Ali Hewson website

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sallycinnamon78 said:
I would tell you this in private through an IM, rather than boring everyone else with it, but as my subscription hasn't kicked in yet I can't.

Just kicked it in there for ya.

very sad evolution of a thread that only meant to highlight the achievements and the Heart and Soul of a very lovely and competent woman - Ali Hewson.

Some very few of us can say that we have actually had a minute or two to meet this very beautiful and gracious woman and can tell you from personal experience that Ali is much more than Bono's spouse. :yes:

She is an excellent mum, a socially aware and active person and a REAL JOY to be around!

Her smile is endearing and her voice lilts on the air.

Everyone should be so fortunate to have met this woman.

So, good luck to everyone on the new Ali Hewson website. If anyone can pit together an excellent website, it's the women of PLEBA. :applaud:

sorry - the hour's late. I meant to say "put together an excellent website".

I don't want to be misunderstood.:wink:

THE GOAL IS SOUL....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Hmm, maybe Sicy should just delete this thread so we can start over? I'd suggested to Flavia in a picture thread that we have a thread for the website since 4-5 of us who visit this forum regularly will be working on it and some don't have PM capabilities so it would be great to have a thread as a central means of communication and also a place to get feedback and ideas about the site or post any updates. It wasn't really meant to be a thread about Ali, but rather the progress of the website.

Sicy or Neutral, would it be possible to ust delete this thread and we will start over according to the original purpose? I want to help as much as possible getting this project off the ground, but I'm leaving for Africa in 3 days and don't have the time or energy to deal around such disrespect and disdain for others' hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom