The Temple Bar: You're an Allstar, Get Your Game On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
I forgot that you plan to use me, Brighty, my apologies.

Just remember, I use because I love. And I never forget the people I stepped all over. :kiss:

the rockin edge said:

since you're obsessed with fiddle status, i have a question.

for tomorrows open mic (which i finally got signed up in advance for, no more waiting until everyone's gone to play!!),

hows this sound? don't dream it's over, under the bridge and lovers in a dangerous time.:cool:

Woohoo BNL! :rockon: Awesome way to end, imho.

Sounds pretty good to me, yes indeedy.

And yay for no longer having to wait! :dance: I demand you tell me how it goes (altho we both know you'll rock ;))

~BrightestStar~ said:

Woohoo BNL! :rockon: Awesome way to end, imho.

Sounds pretty good to me, yes indeedy.

And yay for no longer having to wait! :dance: I demand you tell me how it goes (altho we both know you'll rock ;))

it's not a BNL song, it's a Bruce Cockburn song that the BNL covered.:tsk:

mine wont sound like either of those versions though.:wink:

hopefully i'll have some good pics of this one...

snowbunny00774 said:
Tre :hug:

That sounds like a good set - is it the same place as last time?

yeah, same place. thanks. during april i hope to play somewhere else, in addition to this place.:dancing: im working on a list of songs to learn so i can try and get my own show at a coffee shop at some point, maybe over the summer.

Ya, ya. Whatever. I think someone else has covered it too that I've heard before / is popular.
Darn if I can remmber who.

But the BNL version still :rockon:

And way out of left field, has anyone recently heard a cover done of Two shots of Happy, one shot of sad?
I swear I heard it on the radio the other day, but I didn't recognize the voices at all....and it had a different tempo.

snowbunny00774 said:

That's great news tre - are you going to try and get places to perform on your trip?

well i havent really thought about it, but if im in Australia for 6 months im sure i'll try to play somewhere there.:wink: even if it's the same sort of things, open mics etc. to keep my musical life going.:rockon:

the rockin edge said:

since you're obsessed with fiddle status, i have a question.

for tomorrows open mic (which i finally got signed up in advance for, no more waiting until everyone's gone to play!!),

hows this sound? don't dream it's over, under the bridge and lovers in a dangerous time.:cool:

The first two sound great. I don't recognize the third :shrug:

Only shadows ahead barely clearing the roof
Get to know the feeling of liberation and relief

Just missed some of you I guess. I will watch Colbert tonight, or part of it. I need to catch Letterman too, and my TiVo is on the fritz. Earliest the cable co. can come is Friday :angry:

Hi snow, brr, tre, RR. :wave:

Sounds like it - later summer would be better, but I'll try to make whatever it is :)

So where in So Cal would this be? I'm anal about advance planning - for all the good it NEVER does me...

RedrocksU2 said:
Probably in Orange County, probably.

Or we can have it in LA........?

We will probably get something together.

O.C. :grumpy:

L.A. is closer for me :shifty:
RR - get JT to play Universal Citywalk again - that's a party area :up:

Back
Top Bottom