The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A buddy of mine who broke his foot and was quite bored this past weekend.

We're breaking out our Gameboys and playing on Wednesday when we leave. It will be enjoyably reminiscent.

I'm out. Night, Bar.

iHi Thora :wave:

t's like being a stranger in a strange land. Miss this place and all you guys (assuming the ones I'm thinking of still post?).

Anyways I'm off to sleep.

Extras is hilarious! I believe it's NSW or beav who provoked me to adding it to my queu so thanks for that :up:

redkat said:
iHi Thora :wave:

t's like being a stranger in a strange land. Miss this place and all you guys (assuming the ones I'm thinking of still post?).

Anyways I'm off to sleep.

Extras is hilarious! I believe it's NSW or beav who provoked me to adding it to my queu so thanks for that :up:

It was me, but he might have, too.

We miss you!!!

:hug:

Diemen said:
:lmao:

So I'm watching the latest episode of Top Gear on BBC America just a little while ago, and they're touring Europe to find the best driving road in the world. Where do they stop on their journey? In Liechtenstein. Now, what building do they show prominently in a couple shots?

Take a wild guess. :wink:

bullSHIT.

haha yeah it's great. she bought me this book that has all these conversations like this:

person 1: C D B?
person 2: I C D B.
person 1: I C U P
person 2: U C P?
person 1: S.

and it's from the 60s or something. anyway, she was all hardcore about proper grammar. it's clear she's been around me too long.

Back
Top Bottom