The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The thing about diamond is that he contributes nothing and insults someone about once a week.

But since he's been around since the dawn of the forum, he's allowed to stay. I can't think of any other way he can get away with insults, trolling, and borderline spamming.

I've grown sick of his antics in there and just report the offending posts now. Saves a bunch of time and wasted typing. Though I didn't report that one that closed the thread. That was stupidi of me. :wink:

bumpity.gif

I leave you with this gif - too large for a signature...

baby_vs_soldier.gif

Morning bar! :wave:

One more sleep till I get out of this god forsaken cold for a couple days...can't wait! :D

..and when I get back...U2 3D so close to my house I could bike too it...:hyper:

the gods are being good today ;)

unico said:
laura that poll is awesome. pfans BSG comment made me lol

:lol:

Yeah, FYM could use a sense of humor.

The media's going nuts over the John McCain story. Even if he wasn't romantically involved, he may have had an inappropriate professional relationship with a lobbyist. This will hurt him a lot.

Oh yeah, morning bar :wave:

Altho I have no idea (nor desire to know) what is going on over there, I fear for our comrades safety..a marked decline in participation in the bar, thoughts gone astray in the story thread...tis serious business!

ThoraSEB said:
How are you feeling today, gabe? Sounds like yesterday wasn't all that great for you. Hopefully today is better for you.

Thanks much! I'm taking some pain killers so I think it's geting a bit better hopefully..just restin..and poking around here a bit :)

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Gabe, how's the gas...:hmm:

:D

Hmm. I don't think it was gas, I would have liked it to be, because then the bottle of Tums I attacked likely would have helped a bit...I think the pinched nerve in the neck/pain transferrance theory is probably the closest...:shrug:

feeling a bit better tho, thanks :)

My day has suddenly taken a downward turn.

Thursdays are always chicken paremesan days in one of our dining halls. I'm convinced they must have cocaine in this chicken because half the school will pack into this little dining hall just for chicken parmesan. It's the 1 meal everyone talks about and everyone looks forward to.

So I'm standing out in the cold as the line to get in is out the door, waiting to get in and get my chicken parmesan.

Well, I got in, and looked around, and THEY DIDN'T HAVE IT TODAY!!!!!!!! They had fried chicken and macaroni and cheese and other stuff, but no chicken parmesan.

:sigh::sad:

/endrant.

Back
Top Bottom