The Temple Bar: We've got your craic right here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am hoping too. Though I have no-one to go with as yet. Most of my friends are poor students and can't justify the cash. However, they are playing in Derby where I go to uni, so that is too good to miss!

I used to be a BIG fan years ago, though I kinda stopped listening to them. I wasn't mad keen on any of the stuff from One Hot Minute so I stopped following them. I saw them in 94, though i'd really like to see them again and with John Fruciante in the line up. Their music and live performance still seems to have a lot of energy too.

Have you seen them ever?

I stopped following them also about that same time but my nephews have got me back listening to them. Fruciante is unbelievable - worth the price of ticket himself. I had a couple of chances to see them but each time something came up and I missed them. Well I hope you scare some one to go with you - I wished I lived a bit closer and would be able to go, I would go in a second.

Ha! I like the idea of scaring someone into going. It may have to come down to that in the end though!!

Have you heard any John Fruciante's solo stuff? Vertigo Gal sent me some stuff off his Shadows Collide.. album.

Scaring some one up to go is just a term (American-ism) which means........... Oh never mind!!!

I never heard any of his solo stuff - I'm just glad he's playing with them and everything.

Lol - something was lost in translation! Though I think I was on to something with the idea of actually scaring someone so much that they daren't say no :hmm:

Have a great night Tills - it's beautiful afternoon and my dog is probably awaiting her chance to go for a beach walk. :hug:

You're back already tre!
image017.gif

See you YBOR - have a good walk. Wish me luck with the scaring thing!

:wink: :wave:

ok...I was just reading the first page...are describers like the rejects of interference or something?

Jeez, I really need a drink, and this as close as I can get so someone help me out please :drunk:

yesssssssssss. I've already decided Guiness is the first thing I'm gonna drink on my 21st birthday............not necessarily the first thing I've ever drunk ever....but I don't think Champaigne on the dawn of the new millinium counts, nor does an accidental drink of....something you mistook for sprite at a wedding reception when you were ten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom