The Temple Bar: We've got hooking calls... and Sicy's Lemon Drops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
I think if NSW and I met it would just turn into a big geek fest. Any appeal we may had had before would flushed down the shitter. Primarily because NSW is such of stupid fucking fuck. GFY.

Beav's right. We'd talk about the Transformers and Voltron and video games we used to like...then we'd talk about the college we both graduated from....then I'd realize that Beav is a fucking douche bag, then we'd talk about interference, then I'd puke because Beav makes me physically ill, then we'd talk about the Islanders, and then I'd probably invite strangers to take a swing at Beav, and then we'd talk about the best place to get pizza in the greater NY-metro area, and then I'd give Beav's cat 50 dollars to finish the job and then Beav and I would see if the Crazy Train made a stop that day so we could laugh and laugh and laugh and feel better about ourselves. Sound like fun, Beav? Fuck you either way.

No spoken words said:

Beav's right. We'd talk about the Transformers and Voltron and video games we used to like...then we'd talk about the college we both graduated from....then I'd realize that Beav is a fucking douche bag, then we'd talk about interference, then I'd puke because Beav makes me physically ill, then we'd talk about the Islanders, and then I'd probably invite strangers to take a swing at Beav, and then we'd talk about the best place to get pizza in the greater NY-metro area, and then I'd give Beav's cat 50 dollars to finish the job and then Beav and I would see if the Crazy Train made a stop that day so we could laugh and laugh and laugh and feel better about ourselves. Sound like fun, Beav? Fuck you either way.

Actually I'd probably piss on your face right after the Voltron talk (which is on every morning @ like 5:30 on Cartoon network, FYI - it's awesome.) Then after you puked I'd slam your face into it and tell you eat it cause you're that pathetic. Then after we lamented the Islanders I'd throw my beer on you and walk out bitching about how fucking stupid you are. Then I'd come back, wounded from a cat attack but $50 richer, for a Crazy Train check. Then I'd tell you to GFY and get on a train home and txt you to STFU. Douche prick fuck. STFU.

UberBeaver said:

Actually I'd probably piss on your face right after the Voltron talk (which is on every morning @ like 5:30 on Cartoon network, FYI - it's awesome.) Then after you puked I'd slam your face into it and tell you eat it cause you're that pathetic. Then after we lamented the Islanders I'd throw my beer on you and walk out bitching about how fucking stupid you are. Then I'd come back, wounded from a cat attack but $50 richer, for a Crazy Train check. Then I'd tell you to GFY and get on a train home and txt you to STFU. Douche prick fuck. STFU.

Can you not tell me to GFM, please? The rest sounds great.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hey people, it's 8 and I am still in possession of my phone - you all phail. :mad:

Random thought: I want to be in the same room when/if nsw and Beav ever meet. :cute:

yeah - I'm drunk and with my phone :mad:

I got to text greetings from one to the other...I believe it went something like "GFY"

UberBeaver said:

Then keep him and his goddamn rock and roll in your 3rd of the bar. :mad: We're tired of Bare Naked Ladies music over here. "It's been one week since I STFU." GAH!

I nearly wasted a mouthful of rum and sprite asshole :mad: :kiss:

snowbunny00774 said:

yeah - I'm drunk and with my phone :mad:

I got to text greetings from one to the other...I believe it went something like "GFY"

I'm sending Mia over to confinscate it. :meow:

Bitch is walking around like she owns the place now - she does, cause now she can call up Petco and get all those fancy cat toys her broke Mom won't buy her.

Ok, I spend way too much time in here now. See above post.

that's how much I love our neighbours the south...I'm celebrating with you....what's this weekend? :selloutwhowilladoptanyone'slongweekend:

:throwscatnipinthecornertodistractmia:

how many people do you think I can annoy posting really long :: in other thrteads?

You'll have a great weekend :hug:

what the fuck is metropia?

drea - weather guy on global huh?thoughts?

I'd take away your phones but that wouldn't be as entertaining :wink:

I keep forgetting what I was going to do so I come back here like it's my default setting or something :huh:

No spoken words said:

Could you be more self-centered?!?!?!

Yes, was actually referring to you.

:)

gift for you and beav :love: find it :happy:

redkat said:
I'd take away your phones but that wouldn't be as entertaining :wink:

I keep forgetting what I was going to do so I come back here like it's my default setting or something :huh:

entertaining :drool:

omg - you just described my entire bloody day every day and this place...

Drea said:

On other words, you were asking me whether I thought the weather guy's hot? :wink: Next time I get the chance I'll check :lol: Late news or evening?

you got it chicken - late I believe...althoug he might do the 6 too....his pic online is gross...tv is much better ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom