The Temple Bar: We've got hooking calls... and Sicy's Lemon Drops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ start with the underaged! :whistle:

smilies-39200.png

Considering one of the bar co-owners is Cdn, that makes one third of the bar part of Canada... in which case Tre isn't underaged in that third of the bar :wink:

Drea said:
Considering one of the bar co-owners is Cdn, that makes one third of the bar part of Canada... in which case Tre isn't underaged in that third of the bar :wink:

Then keep him and his goddamn rock and roll in your 3rd of the bar. :mad: We're tired of Bare Naked Ladies music over here. "It's been one week since I STFU." GAH!

UberBeaver said:
Then keep him and his goddamn rock and roll in your 3rd of the bar. :mad: We're tired of Bare Naked Ladies music over here. "It's been one week since I STFU." GAH!

I lost interest (mostly) in BNL after the Maybe You Should Drive album (you guys in the States probably don't know - save people in places like western NY - that they had 2 kickass albums before Maroon) - Andy Creggan (keyboards) left after that album and the band changed direction :(

There's a hell of a lot more to Cdn music than BNL, Avril Lavegne (sp) and Celine Dion :barf: thankyouvery much :madspit:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom