The Temple Bar: We've got Denial and Urban Legends...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
never heard of Kegs.

All kidding 'aside', I slept til 10:40. Still tired :yawn: Could have slept a few more hours. Watched Capote, and now will shower, shampoo and shine :happy:

:stretch:

Yeah, I think I told you I get 2 weeks off before my next class. Not true. Less than a week. I think like 5 days though.

But yup, then comes Biology. I'm sure we'll have plenty to bitch about over here for ya April. :D

Whatcha drinkin???

Got Philk? said:
Yeah, I think I told you I get 2 weeks off before my next class. Not true. Less than a week. I think like 5 days though.

But yup, then comes Biology. I'm sure we'll have plenty to bitch about over here for ya April. :D

Whatcha drinkin???

Blue Moon :drool:

5 days is paradise - I had 2 days, lol. Biology - good luck with that! :yikes:

UberBeaver said:
All this finishing the semester talk makes me want to go back to school. I love having good stuff to look forward to, I like an excuse to get drunk. Makes me feel less guilty. :D

yeah, I live in an area with tonnes of students and I get wistful. a lot.

I had a really cool poly sci prof back in the early days of my college career. Put it this way, it was the only class that semester that I actually read everything I was supposed to read. He was so cool.

POLYSCI NERDS! :nerd: :sexywink: :combust:

Hi Snow. Glad we can be friends again. :sigh: That was a close one. ;)

Got Philk? said:
I had a really cool poly sci prof back in the early days of my college career. Put it this way, it was the only class that semester that I actually read everything I was supposed to read. He was so cool.

POLYSCI NERDS! :nerd: :sexywink: :combust:

:sexywink:

My prof is kinda straightforward but it's interesting stuff so therefore I'll read it no matter what - I have an essay due next month where I have to compare two articles. I'm already looking for good ones about Barack. :D

If I could just take classes like this and forget the GE ones, I'd be happy. But I know I have at least a handful I have to get through. Can't wait for my intro to paralegal in the fall. :hyper:

Hey, I got a 1.6 gpa in my junior year of college!

Yes, and kids. When they tell you that you should read and take notes, that helps too. ;)

Sometimes it just takes a little while to get the motivation to want to go to school and succeed. :)

Last edited:
In college I took a program I loved but realized I was never getting anywhere the way I wanted with it so I left, then I went to uni and was so bored I quit. It was my own fault for taking the wrong program, I'd love to go back sometime though. I don't even want to graduate or anything, I'd just pay to sit in on lectures for the subjects I love.

I've been very lucky to get where I am without either.

snowbunny00774 said:
In college I took a program I loved but realized I was never getting anywhere the way I wanted with it so I left, then I went to uni and was so bored I quit. It was my own fault for taking the wrong program, I'd love to go back sometime though. I don't even want to graduate or anything, I'd just pay to sit in on lectures for the subjects I love.

I've been very lucky to get where I am without either.

That's pretty lucky! I'm envious.

I love people who give good lecture. My Soc prof was like that. I wish my PS prof was more animated - you can tell he loves it, but he needs to interject more personality into his lectures. Still good, though.

And exactly, Phil - the paralegal I work with, she graduated when she was in her 40's.

Oh, and talk about small world, a woman who was in one of my classes last semester just transferred jobs and is now in my building. I never knew she worked for the same company and when I saw her we compared grades and stuff. Bitch better not take my job. :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I love people who give good lecture. My Soc prof was like that. I wish my PS prof was more animated - you can tell he loves it, but he needs to interject more personality into his lectures. Still good, though.

If someone is passionate about something I can listen to them all day. Esp. if it's something I love, or have an interest in but really don't know a lot about it. I love the mezmerizing feeling of watching someone talk passionately about something even if I don't get everything they're saying :drool:

do they need to start charging $15 or what here...

I think it's time to make some margaritas.

:channelsherselftolondon:

I approve of the margarita making. You could have brought your mom you know. P is bringing her's over later lol.

spelling deterioration :drool: <----mine own :up: (disclaimer)

I've been online all day! :crack: Why is it so hard to move away from the computer and do something else like watch a movie? :lol:

Aw, and my mom's cool, too. She could have brought her wine. :cute:

I've been unbelievably good in not using my text feature this week. Could be the M factor. :mad:

I'm well into my wine, and P & her mom have been into theirs I'm sure. I can't get hold of my mom :(

HAH - I almost type M factor wtf but then I remembered...I'm pretty sure I know what you mean. Our's are cute, their's are an interfence?

Zoots - I may be remember ing this incoreectly, but does that mean you haven't left your room all day? :eyebrow:?

I left to drink coffee, eat cereal, take a shower, eat lunch and do laundry... in that order. But I always came back to the internet and blue crack & itunes in particular.

Hi Loompa. :dancing:

Back
Top Bottom