THE TEMPLE BAR: We're entitled to Carpel Tunnel - UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for the hell of it
anj_stfu.gif
:wink:

mad.jpg
makes quick work of the King of the Smileys. After she is done, she turns back into her old self and looks about at the group. "Did we win?"

Headache begins a chant, but looks at :ohmy:Lila and :censored:VG and says, "NOT SURE WHAT TO CHANT, NOT SURE WHAT TO CHANT!" Zoots walks over to where :ohmy:Lila and explains that only the King of the Smilies can turn people into Smilies, and only he can turn them back, except in special cases, like Redkat who has some a genetic mutation, apparently. VP expresses the chances of that happening are 1:213754909. She estimates there's only 3 people in the world with that mutation.

Zoots expresses sorrow at this, but VGs plan did not account for this happen, and VG now being unable to speak and not having arms to boot probably won't be able to figure out how to get them out of this situation.

:ohmy:Lila turns into :)Lila and says, "It's ok Zoots. No worries. I'm not changing back." Everyone looks confused. "This is who I am."

'78 says, "What? You're a smiley?"

Lila turns into :yes:

'78 says, "Well goddamn. Get your smiley ass back to Southie, freak. Don't you be brining that shit into Dorchestah! We don't need ya there." Everyone stares at her, and she sheepishly aplogises. "That's my superpower. I yell at people real well....I didn't get a chance to use it, so I guess I'm a little anxious....sorry."

Reg, face red and swollen, looks Lila up and down and says, "I've never had a smiley woman." Lila slaps him. VP asks where's he's been for the past few days and he says, "Oh, well, I just wanted to go off and get some...uh....sexy time in real quick, and then I ran to a group of monkey-people, and well, let's just say they know how to treat a man. And now I know how to treat a monkey-person. I think you know what I'm sayin." Bri goes absolutely ballistic and swings all over the cave on Reg's vine. Reg turns to NSW and goes for the High Five but NSW takes a step back and says, "Dude."

VP turns back to Lila and says, "Well, if you're a smiley, what about Maddy?"

:)Lila calls to Maddy and in walks :cute:Maddy. Thora follows her in stunned. "It's ok, Thora," says RB. Thora looks at RB and says, "What?" RB says, "No, it's ok, Maddy is fine. She's a smiley." Thora responds, "I don't care about smiley Maddy, I'm still stunned you got a penalty shot. That's a bullshit call. Could've cost me the game." RB drops her gloves and she and Thora battle it out.

Lila goes to explain that she was Queen of the Smilies, but became tired of her husbands oppresive rule and took her daughter and moved into the real world, knowing some day she would go back to set all smilies free. Her ex got wind of the plan and instead had her kidnapped.

Last edited:
VP leans down and picks up :censored:VG. "I'm not sure what do with her then. I don't know of anyway to change her back. And my last experiment, well, " she gazes up to Bri, who stops swining and looks back at her as if to say, 'huh?'. Reg looks at :censored:VG and says, "Well, at least she's quiet." She replies, " ---- you, Reg. I hate this ------ censored ----. ------- -------, man. ----- this."

Zoots eyes go wide and he says, "You can talk! Do you have a plan to change you back?"

VG says, "Yeah, sorta. There's this guy somewhere in the ------ jungle. Supposedly he can change people into smileys or some ----. Maybe he can change them back. I hope so. This sucks ---. Oh Come on, I can't say ---? ---- this. Bri - lead the way."

Great stuff Beav :applaud:

When are the teams going to rescue me from my cave :sad:

k, it's not exactly a cave, but it feels like one today :huh:

UberBeaver said:
VP leans down and picks up :censored:VG. "I'm not sure what do with her then. I don't know of anyway to change her back. And my last experiment, well, " she gazes up to Bri, who stops swining and looks back at her as if to say, 'huh?'. Reg looks at :censored:VG and says, "Well, at least she's quiet." She replies, " ---- you, Reg. I hate this ------ censored ----. ------- -------, man. ----- this."

Zoots eyes go wide and he says, "You can talk! Do you have a plan to change you back?"

VG says, "Yeah, sorta. There's this guy somewhere in the ------ jungle. Supposedly he can change people into smileys or some ----. Maybe he can change them back. I hope so. This sucks ---. Oh Come on, I can't say ---? ---- this. Bri - lead the way."

The story is great...I haven't laughed out loud like this in about 2 hours! :applaud:

Beav you should shop this around. Guaranteed to fetch about $2.5 on the market.

Oh sorry, that should read $2.50.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Beav you should shop this around. Guaranteed to fetch about $2.5 on the market.

Trillion or Billion?

bono_212 said:
:sad: Does this mean the stories over?

Almost. A couple of lose ends and a couple more characters to bring in, and then yeah. Hopefully one or two more posts. I'll get to it tomorrow.

I'm going to the Islanders game tonight!

snowbunny00774 said:

I could totally go for some hockey action...haven't been to a game in weeks :(

Enjoy the ridiculously priced beer :drool:

Sorry about the Leafs, eh. $7.50 for a Guinness, no buybacks either. :mad:

Reg - That's a lot of money! We could probably, get like, cool stuff with all that money. I bet we could get our own boobs! YAY! And Mentos. LOTS OF MENTOS! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom