The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm in such need of a massage :sad: I've never had a real one (like the kind you pay for) but I'll settle for the kind I'm used to... the kind you force your guy friends/boyfriends to give you. I'll have to remember to ask a certain guy if he has strong hands. There's nothing worse than a gentle massage.

I tried to get my ten year old brother to walk on my back. He wasn't heavy enough, unfortunately.

My back started hurting one day after having my 7 year old niece on my lap while we played a computer game. When I complained about it, she tried to give me a massage. Bless her heart, but I could barely feel it.

I tried to get my friend Angela to walk on my back once, but she refused, fearing she'd hurt me. I've had people twice her size walk on it before. I am sturdy, kthx.

phillyfan26 said:
I tried to get my ten year old brother to walk on my back. He wasn't heavy enough, unfortunately.

this feels so good. when I lived at home I used to get my brother to do this, he was the only one who didn't care if he damaged something, bless him. It was brilliant.

Get the hardest matress ever. I actually slept on the floor on my tummy for a while. :drool:

soft mattresses hurt me now.

LemonMelon said:

Don't listen to her. They lobotomize those not of their own kind. I'm not entirely sure if they succeed with me or not. Don't remember last Tuesday, that's for sure...

what was that all about anyway?

snowbunny00774 said:
Get the hardest matress ever. I actually slept on the floor on my tummy for a while. :drool:

soft mattresses hurt me now.
My back was originally in bad shape due to bad posture and a heavy chest. Now its been made worse by the position I sleep in. I don't breathe well lying on my back (sleep apnea or whatnot) so I usually end up sleeping all twisted, half on my side, half on my stomach. It's murder on my spine.

No spoken words said:

Many years ago, I was on a plane (another plane story, Snow, run....) and the guy next to me, just before take-off, took what looked like dogtags, put them to his mouth and said "Talk to me Goose".

That is awesome.

snowbunny00774 said:
where is Beav? I need a favor...there's a cute guy on TV from Rockaway, I need him to go search him out. screw the bat signal, we need a beav signal.

95% chance he's passed out and hungover in a firehouse somewhere. - The Rockaway guy, not me. I'm @ work. And when you wrote that, I was sleeping.

Nice signal, pfan. But there's a good chance I wouldn't be the only one showing up at that scene. How many douche bags would you want in one place at a one time? It'd look like David Caruso was introducing Staind who was playing halftime @ a Jets game if you used a signal like that. You didn't think that through, man. No problem though. Rookie error. I still give you 21 Interference Points for a good solid effort. You kept your head together out there. You looked alive. The hustle was there, 110%.

So people I've never really conversed with are telling me to "GFY". I'm not sure how to feel about that. Clearly they don't mean harm....but it's kinda odd. I will continue Operation I'm Not Paying Attention To You for now.

No spoken words said:
There's no peace for Beav, PFan. Ever. When you are trying to hold it down on Strong Island, with the man breathing down your neck all day, you don't get no peace.

True Story.

What up, pfa?

I like that name. Pfa.

Pfa and Elfa. You sound like Tolkien creatures. "I am Pfa, and this is my brethern, Elfa. We are of the race of Fomindils. An old and storied race of creature. Our history spilts from that of the Elves several generations before the first age, long before Findolfin lost the Simarils. When the Valar still walked the lands. Before the trees, were we. Our memories are deep and - ....sorry. I'll shut up now. How YOUD doin?"

UberBeaver said:
Nice signal, pfan. But there's a good chance I wouldn't be the only one showing up at that scene. How many douche bags would you want in one place at a one time? It'd look like David Caruso was introducing Staind who was playing halftime @ a Jets game if you used a signal like that. You didn't think that through, man. No problem though. Rookie error. I still give you 21 Interference Points for a good solid effort. You kept your head together out there. You looked alive. The hustle was there, 110%.

True Story.

When they made the bat signal, a bunch of bats didn't show up. BatMAN showed up. Just like this case: not every douche bag will show up, just Douche Bag BOY (that's you).

That's my family, Kay. That's not me.

UberBeaver said:
What up, pfa?

I like that name. Pfa.

Pfa and Elfa. You sound like Tolkien creatures. "I am Pfa, and this is my brethern, Elfa. We are of the race of Fomindils. An old and storied race of creature. Our history spilts from that of the Elves several generations before the first age, long before Findolfin lost the Simarils. When the Valar still walked the lands. Before the trees, were we. Our memories are deep and - ....sorry. I'll shut up now. How YOUD doin?"

I've never read or seen Lord of the Rings. True story.

phillyfan26 said:

When they made the bat signal, a bunch of bats didn't show up. BatMAN showed up. Just like this case: not every douche bag will show up, just Douche Bag BOY (that's you).

That's my family, Kay. That's not me.

Bats don't like light, dope. Why would they go the bat signal? Douche bags love light. They'll all show up. You need to settle down and focus. And I'm not a boy - I'm a Bad Ass.

And a man in my position can not be made to look foolish.

I don't have a wii. Not even 1.

And read the LOTR books - they're really good. Then see the movies - also good, though I hate any scene with Gimli in it now.

UberBeaver said:

My usage is correct. "Can not" is not the same is "cannot", though they are pretty much interchangeable.

LOL: Irony.

:angry: I can't help that every teacher since kindergarten has made it incorrect to spell can not like that. This is the first I've heard about it being correct.

I'll get you next time, Beav, next time.

phillyfan26 said:

:angry: I can't help that every teacher since kindergarten has made it incorrect to spell can not like that. This is the first I've heard about it being correct.

I'll get you next time, Beav, next time.

:cute: :tusslesPfa'shair: Pfa you're like my little brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against my grammar skillz again.

I was not born with a wii, but the doctor "fixed" me. He said he couldn't send another dirty little wii-less baby into the world, so he surgically "corrected" me. It's pretty far out, man.

Back
Top Bottom