The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Get that Shit Out Of Here. No point typing GTSOOH if I just end up typing it out anyway. WTF? What the Fuck, for the uninitiated.

PTM is a song from Flight of the Conchordes (FOTC).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7vgY0yEs9Y

I kept seeing FOTC and thinking Friend of the Court :nerd: :d'oh:

I think the guy with the glasses is really attractive. :drool:

And I'm checking sidestep now *peerpressure*

Last edited:
Flight_of_the_Conchords2-bio.jpg

My new husband = the one not leaping.

I'll stop being an obsessive maniac now, thanks.

FYI - I was happy with sidestep. I just need a goddamned refund check now, which I won't be getting until who knows when.

*needstostarthookingforextracash*

unico said:

well then how about trying on UYFAAATC for size!

be more constructive with your feedback.

<it's been brought>

Under Your Fat Ass And All That Crap? You think you can out acronym me? SHit, IWWAWYWSYMT! Oh, you want more? How about you BTSOHASITMF?

FotC makes me laugh every week. The subtle stuff in the background is the best.

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Ha, nowhere exciting. Just from one side of town to the other. But a side of town that has more going on than my little suburb. :)

I hate Michigan. :happy:

a move is a move is a move :hi5: that's exciting! i know what you mean about little suburbs. it's funny, i can take rural and urban, but suburban is just so boring to me!

unico said:

up your fucking ass and around the corner. it's actually a song i wrote in 3rd grade. i was a badass songwriter back then.

:lol:

I've lived in the 'burbs all my life and have always been drawn to cities, even little ones. So I think it's time I change and GTFOOD and live somewhere where I can walk to a cool bar from my front door, not have to drive 20 minutes or more. :madwife:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:lol:

I've lived in the 'burbs all my life and have always been drawn to cities, even little ones. So I think it's time I change and GTFOOD and live somewhere where I can walk to a cool bar from my front door, not have to drive 20 minutes or more. :madwife:

YES!! i agree! what is the point in going to a bar if you have to DRIVE to it? :tsk: you'll have so much fun where you're going.

I wish I knew what channel (if any) FotC is aired on in Canada. I need to watch that show, stat. I've been giggling about that one episode ever since I saw it. It makes me happy. :giggle:

ETA - well, turns out I don't get the channel. Figures. I'll just find them all online, like I do with pretty much every other show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom