The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1/4 mile is good beav :up: walk/running is probably better than plain running anyways :huh:

thora deals at Gap :drool:

When I got to the office everyone knew my name including the attorneys. They had a "welcome" for me which included really high calorie foods. Then I received a big bouquet from the partners. My cubicle thingy is nearly the size of my bedroom. I've got tools in there I don't know what to do with and then I was given the office supply book and told if I see anything I want to let them know. The kitchen is fully stocked with freakin everything they said new people always gain 20 lbs :(

Oh and there is a pastor that hangs out there every wed. morning talking with employees. He is on call for us 24/7 in case we need anything. :shifty:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Beav, all the bus were out in the gross muggy heat, so I got hit in the face with about twenty of em, and gnats. Lots of gnats.

Jesus. Are you ok? A bus can do some damage. You must've been in the zone if you kept going.

I was "running" and something hit the back of my throat, but it seemed to have gone away, so I ignored it. Then I got home, got some water and it was back. I hate that feeling.

snowbunny00774 said:
What's general tso's?

a (I'm mortified typing this but she is soooooo cute ) golden doodle.

General Tso's is a chinese dish, I guess. There's chicken and shrimp, but the chicken is awesomer. I don't know what's on it, but it's brilliant.

I have no idea what a golden doodle is. Is that one of those weird hybrid dogs? Like a retriever mixed with poodle? :( That's unnatural. Your father's dog is an abomination. ETA - I just looked them up. They're actually good looking dogs. I take back the abomination comment.

Last edited:
redkat said:
1/4 mile is good beav :up: walk/running is probably better than plain running anyways :huh:

thora deals at Gap :drool:

When I got to the office everyone knew my name including the attorneys. They had a "welcome" for me which included really high calorie foods. Then I received a big bouquet from the partners. My cubicle thingy is nearly the size of my bedroom. I've got tools in there I don't know what to do with and then I was given the office supply book and told if I see anything I want to let them know. The kitchen is fully stocked with freakin everything they said new people always gain 20 lbs :(

Oh and there is a pastor that hangs out there every wed. morning talking with employees. He is on call for us 24/7 in case we need anything. :shifty:

Wait - are you a lawyer now? :ohmy:

I hope the pastor is CoNJ certified.

UberBeaver said:

Jesus. Are you ok? A bus can do some damage. You must've been in the zone if you kept going.

I was "running" and something hit the back of my throat, but it seemed to have gone away, so I ignored it. Then I got home, got some water and it was back. I hate that feeling.

General Tso's is a chinese dish, I guess. There's chicken and shrimp, but the chicken is awesomer. I don't know what's on it, but it's brilliant.

I have no idea what a golden doodle is. Is that one of those weird hybrid dogs? Like a retriever mixed with poodle? :( That's unnatural. Your father's dog is an abomination.

Fuck, I need to check my posts before I post them.

Is the buG still in your throat? :shifty:

General Tso's nearly tore the skin on the roof of my mouth off. I haven't had it since.

Kat, I'm sure you will have nothing to worry about re: high calorie foods.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Awww :cute:

Next time I go there we gotta visit her :yes:

we do. when i picked her up I checked and the pool is done. you would think he might have mentioned that before he left :dadphails:

so is this general thing a place (like a chain) or an actual dish. I want it. I've resigned to having left over pasta salad, which btw does taste better than it did the other day :drool:

omg she is not an abomination. she is very good looking, and she just got a cut and style and looks fabulous. I will post some pics tmw.

snowbunny00774 said:

so is this general thing a place (like a chain) or an actual dish. I want it. I've resigned to having left over pasta salad, which btw does taste better than it did the other day :drool:

omg she is not an abomination. she is very good looking, and she just got a cut and style and looks fabulous. I will post some pics tmw.

Tso's = Dish. Sweet and Spicy.

I amended my abomination comment, I took it back. I looked them up, they look like nice dogs.

nice one. ( to the 3 posts at the same time)

I've never heard of it - I wonder if it has a different name here.

hey, if I have itunes on one computer can I put it on another too? is there something about it only being on one? I know I know - it's like I live in the stone age.

snowbunny00774 said:
nice one.

hey, if I have itunes on one computer can I put it on another too? is there something about it only being on one?

You can put an iTunes account on up to 5 computers, I think. But if you want to play the same songs on every one, you need to network them or copy the songs over.

cool - how hard is networking? keep in mind I had to call the tech people to get talked through setting up the wireless. I've had a web cam collecting dust months cos I have no idea why I can't get the install thing to recognize it. With all that in mind, do you think I'll be able to network the songs?

I don't know. I've only networked a Windows to a Mac and it was kinda of a pain.

I think the network wizard thing is supposed to walk you through it, but Microsoft always throws a curveball in there that screws everything up. (Click here, click here, click here twice, set the DNS Routing # to match that of the Routing # given to you on the MAC address card, click here to finish. :uhoh: What?)

Click My Network Places (it should be on the desktop) and then set up a wireless network. See what happens. There's always the Google.

fah said:

Don't worry, I won't as long you don't tell the mini fahs they don't exist

Deal. That way no one, including cockadoodles, gets hurt.

OK, off to shower and bed. g'night.

nope I'm not a lawyer. I'm pretty low on the totem pole which is why i was shocked at the reception.

labradoodle? I went into a pet store yesterday :( they're all so cute. I saw a bernese moutain dog in there :shifty: he was so damn beautiful and stuck in that glass cage it's so wrong.

No AC? I crank that shit and sleep like a baby.* I gots me the large coffee today. I think it's a sad commentary on America that Large is no longer the biggest size. In some cases, it's just the medium size.

* Proverbial baby, cause real babies, apparently, don't sleep for shit. :mad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom