The TEMPLE BAR: We got buybacks... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

It is THE best!! When I make it out your way this year I'll have my mom make you a couple :up:

I ended up only leaving work about 20 mins ago - so now I am willing to skip the massage in lieu of a hacksaw to take care of them. The shoes are hot though :combust:

Receiving not giving for sure :wink:

Tre - he's already writing an advice book and managing a law firm and being in a band. Please do not put any more demands on his time :tsk:

snowbunny00774 said:
:lol:

It is THE best!! When I make it out your way this year I'll have my mom make you a couple :up:

I ended up only leaving work about 20 mins ago - so now I am willing to skip the massage in lieu of a hacksaw to take care of them. The shoes are hot though :combust:

Receiving not giving for sure :wink:

:hyper: gah you must be tired.

I think beav can handle it all :up: He seems to manage that little person, skinny lady and homicidal cat quite well

So, Lancemc starts a thread talking about his setting out to write his first screen play. Here's Beav's "advice":

UberBeaver said:
I think for the first time in my time here I understand the eeksmiley. You are the first person to ever use it in a place where it makes sense. I applaud thee.

For your screen play - why not mix that romantic drama/dark comedy you had planned, and midway through, turn it to horror, like your* inner self really wants. DO IT!

ETA - Also, I think you should call it "Electric Ave." The Eddie Grant song is a must. Real dingy 80s New York cinema. Yeaaaah. I like this movie Lance - keep it going!

*probably "mine".

So, Tre, I'd say if you are an aspiring writer, singer, actor, etc, perhaps, just perhaps, Beav's advice is not necessarily the, um, strongest one could ask for.

However, if you are a budding comedian, then I'd say you'd be a fool not to listen to Beav.

Oh, also, if Beav gives you advice on what Hockey team to root for....follow it.

LET'S GO ISLANDERS

No spoken words said:
So, Lancemc starts a thread talking about his setting out to write his first screen play. Here's Beav's "advice":

So, Tre, I'd say if you are an aspiring writer, singer, actor, etc, perhaps, just perhaps, Beav's advice is not necessarily the, um, strongest one could ask for.

However, if you are a budding comedian, then I'd say you'd be a fool not to listen to Beav.

Oh, also, if Beav gives you advice on what Hockey team to root for....follow it.

LET'S GO ISLANDERS

:lmao:

in hockey, i tend to root for the canadian teams.

No spoken words said:

LET'S GO ISLANDERS

good post - you ruined it at the end though :wink:

Good point Kat - he does seem to be a multi tasking master :up:

I'll have to check out that screen play thread - you don't think he'll listen to him do you? although the electric avenue thing - I do like it :hmm:

the game is still on? fuck I've been watching conan as it was the channel when I turned the tv on...gah

great use of the word Gah Thora - 5 stars. I'm borrowing it as you can see.
I've got cbc on, we're all good :up:

snowbunny00774 said:

good post - you ruined it at the end though :wink:

Good point Kat - he does seem to be a multi tasking master :up:

I'll have to check out that screen play thread - you don't think he'll listen to him do you? although the electric avenue thing - I do like it :hmm:

Lancemc posted again in the thread, and sort of skipped over Beav's comments, so, I'm pretty sure he's not going to take Beav's comments seriously, not that Beav was actually being serious.

I might be going to the Ducks game on Friday night, not sure yet.

snowbunny00774 said:
the game is still on? fuck I've been watching conan as it was the channel when I turned the tv on...gah

Yup. It's been on for 3 1/2 hrs. At least it's been exciting. Frustrating and so stressful at times, but definitely good. I just hope the Canucks can manage to score a goal sometime soon. I'm getting tired. :yawn:

snowbunny00774 said:

I believe you meant :

In everything (except soccer obviously) i tend to root for the canadian teams.

not true.

ive never rooted for a candian tennis player (are there any? ), or the canadian cricket team, or rugby team. in fact hockey is probably the only sport i enjoy that canadians are good at.

redkat said:

what do you have against ducks?:angry:

nothing, the ducks are fine :up:

snowbunny00774 said:

heck yea that song was #1 on our blocks newspaper* for a solid month. He'd be a fool not to listen

*The Lorimer Ledger written and published by my brother

Snow, what's your take on Irish Spring soap? Does it annoy you, that it exists? Just saw a commercial spot for it, during the break between overtimes, and it made me wonder if you find it bothersome.

Back
Top Bottom