The TEMPLE BAR: We got buybacks... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

:dance::dancing::dance:

UberBeaver said:
Yeah! Fuck you Jimmy Rollins! Asshole.

:shh: who's Jimmy Rollins?

the guy who claimed that the phillies were the team to beat in the NL East this year despite the fact that the mets had a 12 game lead over them last year... and who just made an error that allowed the tying run to score.

and a wild pitch brings home the go ahead

:dancing:

All right! Go Fuck Yourself, Jimmy Rollins.

I think Douche Monkey has it's second song! NICE! Maybe we can just have a set list of "GFY ______" songs, and we can insert names at random. Oh man, Douche Monkey kicks ass. :drool:

One great thing about going to NY vs NY games is when they play each other, half the stadium cheers for their player, and the other half instinctively adds "Sucks."

At a Ranger's - Islander game "DP, DP, DP" invariably becomes "DP" "SUCKS" "DP" "SUCKS" "DP" "SUCKS". And I won't get into the humour of thousands of people chanting DP to begin with. But, yeah. I like that.

UberBeaver said:
One great thing about going to NY vs NY games is when they play each other, half the stadium cheers for their player, and the other half instinctively adds "Sucks."

At a Ranger's - Islander game "DP, DP, DP" invariably becomes "DP" "SUCKS" "DP" "SUCKS" "DP" "SUCKS". And I won't get into the humour of thousands of people chanting DP to begin with. But, yeah. I like that.

it is quite fun...

"LET'S GO YANKEES... YANKEES SUCK!"

good times, good times.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i prefer the "you suck" chant.. it's so simple, yet so beautiful.

a nice simple... "hey (insert name)..." pause a second for the guy to turn around... "YOU SUCK!!!"

i love it.

:up:

At hockey games we used to do

He shoots, he scores, hey (insert goalie name) you suck.

definite good times :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom