The Temple Bar - UYMFA Mother Nature & Bud Selig - The Phillies Win it Anyway!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i gotta tell a story my mom just told me on the phone this morning..

She (she is 68 yrs young) was at work most of the night while results were coming in but had heard by someone that there was some commotion going on downtown ... Well at one point a guy came up to her window of her car leaned in and gave my mom a huge kiss on the cheek!

Goddamn democrat hasn't even been elected for 12 hours and already our morals are falling to shit. Gee, didn't see this coming! And notice where it happened - Washington? Rain? Flood? 40 days? BAM. We're doomed. Thanks, liberals! Thanks! I'll be in my cellar waiting for Jesus - AGAIN. It'll be like the 90s all over. Ugh.

wtf is going on in here!

its like someone opened the fire exit and everyone ran out but for a few still in the darkness of the office running round like kids playing on everyone elses' computers and gorbing all the party sweets.

Goddamn democrat hasn't even been elected for 12 hours and already our morals are falling to shit. Gee, didn't see this coming! And notice where it happened - Washington? Rain? Flood? 40 days? BAM. We're doomed. Thanks, liberals! Thanks! I'll be in my cellar waiting for Jesus - AGAIN. It'll be like the 90s all over. Ugh.

:D

can i get you anything to make you comfortable in ur new place of residence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom