The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today: Super Bowl Sunday GO GIANTS
Tomorrow: My sister's birthday
Tuesday: Super Tuesday
Wednesday: My nephew will be born (induced labor)

Skip ahead to Saturday: I see Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton

I need to get healthy fast! :yes:

Afternoon, bar.

1.gif

well I'm glad I got all my drunk posting of 08 out of the way early on. that fulfils Redkats new years request of me.

sounds like you had a good night RK :up:

I've never drunk posted on Interference because I have never been drunk before because I'm 17 and don't drink.

:shifty:

Re: getting re-socialized

redkat said:

I DID it! :dance:
I put on my smile and owned that party lol well I made my appearance chatted etc.
1-I covered the OC housewives couples party
2-then on to a house party where illicit things were happening :uhoh: (i wasn't included of course) I did my best shakira impersonation *hopes VG is reading this :wink: and rocked the cypress hill and snoop.
3-Then made it just in time for the last set of the band for a new irish pub opening and got my irish dance on <that doesn't sound right

Best adjective/noun to use as a summation of the above: Domination. :hi5:

UberBeaver said:

Kat's post is something Alexander the Great would have posted, had Interference existed back then.

agreed. I have tried to take lessons in domination form this woman and failed miserably. she is unrivaled :bow:

good stuff dalton. you finally better?

Just saw U23D again. Was supposed to go alone but a friend wanted to come with. She liked it. I still loved it. :)

Starting mental preparations to properly root for the Giants.

caesars are delishous* :D I never really got into them before but I just made one and they're fantastic.

*today is spell it like i feel like spelling it day.

Go Brantford guy! :cheerleadersmiley:

He went to Sarah's high school 10 years ago, which was known for having a great team, in an area where high school sports aren't that big of a deal, sadly.

When she first started high school, the team had gone undefeated for over two years.

awww I didn't know you don't get that channel. it's surprisingly fun! this year has some cute ones. you'll like it. there's a toy aussie which i've never seen before, and he looks a lot like my first aussie. there's also a pup named Bailey

animal planet channel. it's just puppies playing in a pen. when a dog shits this poor intern has to come out dressed as a ref and say some silly pup footbal pun. it's so ridic it's hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom