The Temple Bar - This is how you start a thread, bitches - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMelon said:

Constant entrepreneurial efforts from interference members will tear this forum apart. It's not a strip mall, after all. :down:

(NSW, feel free to make some terrible puns based on the above paragraph. You know you want to.)

Actually, LM, despite my earlier joke, such areas are Reggie's domain, not mine.

No spoken words said:

Actually, LM, despite my earlier joke, such areas are Reggie's domain, not mine.

Just out of curiosity...:uhoh:

Does he mind if others trod upon his territory? :hmm: Because, you know, sometimes these things just slip out.

No spoken words said:
Thanks, Lila, I am too....it was a piece of cake compared to the night before. :)

I bet! I think it was a good group for you for a first time meeting. Then again, it was my first time meeting a few as well. Had met Zoney & Schmeg a couple of months before at the Sicy/BAW birthday bash. And of course I knew the friends I brought with me from L.A. :wink:

Where are the bouncers tonight? Who let Doozer do a drive-by? Or was it just cuz it was her birthday and all :sigh: :wink:

If I were to ever travel alone, I'd probably never leave the hotel. Maybe to eat cause I'm too cheap for room service. And when i arrived at eating destination, I wouldn't talk to anyone. I do it everytime I go away on business. And you know what? I love it. I'm an anti-social misnthrope at heart. :hug:

When I was a kid @ Christmas my father used to have this old school train set and we'd set it up. It was crazy. I was just reminded of that.

Last edited:
LemonMelon said:

Just out of curiosity...:uhoh:

Does he mind if others trod upon his territory? :hmm: Because, you know, sometimes these things just slip out.

LM...you can tread upon this territory at any time...on any day....:up:

Please, I welcome the company...damn Carlos don't come around here no mo'....:angry:

Merry Christmas Eve to all...:wave:

UberBeaver said:
Merry Christmas, Reg. You working too?

Yeah...I love working Christmas Eve, if we're not traveling...and we're not this year. It's the easiest day of the year to work and I get to leave after lunch...no vacation time taken...:hi5:

I'm here with about 10 peeps max...:up:

and I'm listening to some Xmas tunes to liven up the mood...

v

Being Hispanic...(as opposed to herspanic) I would like to share this wonderful Xmas story with you all:

It's a romantic full moon, when Pedro said, "Hey, mamacita, let's do Weeweechu."

Oh no, not now, let's look at the moon!" said Rosita?

Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I do Weeweechu. I love you and it's the perfect time," Pedro begged?

"But I wanna just hold your hand and watch the moon." replied Rosita.

Please, corazoncito, just once, do Weeweechu with me"?

Rosita looked at Pedro and said, "OK, one time, we'll do Weeweechu"?

Pedro grabbed his guitar and they both sang.....

"Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year."

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I love all the stories of you guys meeting each other in person. I think it will be sort of odd when I meet you guys considering I'm so much younger, but whatever.

I turn 17 in two weeks, guys.

UberBeaver said:

Rum - that's all I know? Did you want a tutorial? :mad: Come on!

Though I did chuckle @ "What do you mix with nog?" "Egg." lol.

yeah the egg was what i was referring to. wiseass. i did find some rum though. apparently i have loads of airport bottles i've never touched! hopefully they're still good.

both you and beff responded to me with shit answers. hers was "nothing bc egg nog is gross."

okay i admit, it was funny.

Back
Top Bottom