The Temple Bar - Tap that butt, wax the cuts, pass the bucks...MUYFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that's what I love about it, I can just moderate from iSpy :drool:

lol, we should all be mods :hyper:

I know that probably just made your stomach turn :D

Well being a dinosaur, I don't like it. Yet. It is a bit creepy. I'll now only post when the OOC people post so that mine get lost in the deluge :yes:

Just think, now Carlos can stalk in real time :wink :

:lol: So true. He will love it.

Haha, that's what I love about it, I can just moderate from iSpy :drool:

A moderaters dream, :wink:

I'm sorry, I can't reply to posts anymore, I get too behind on iSpy. :angry:

Me too. :angry:

I can see everyone sitting in iSpy waiting for everyone else to post :lol:

Am totally not doing that. :shifty:

Hi to the rest of The Temple Bar. :wave: I forgot to say that when i just came in here. Was too excited by iSpy. :wink:

I'm going to need a feed of some sort when I go out. Can I hook my phone up to iSpy? :drool:

Jem, nice to see you in here, even if talking to you causes me to miss iSpy posts. :wink:

Snow, do you mean you want your posts to get lost in with the others, rather than sticking out on the list? Weird that you mention that, because I have this neurotic thing where I don't like replying to slow moving threads, and seeing my post listed as the most recent one on the main forum page. I'm strange. It's like I'm the opposite of people who run the OOC forum.

Snow, do you mean you want your posts to get lost in with the others, rather than sticking out on the list? Weird that you mention that, because I have this neurotic thing where I don't like replying to slow moving threads, and seeing my post listed as the most recent one on the main forum page. I'm strange. It's like I'm the opposite of people who run the OOC forum.

exactly. although seeing if people posted is fine, but I'd like to have to make the effort to see what they're saying, like in the new posts feature.

Hi Jem, you can call me snow. I'd say liz, but then I miss the posts referring to me :)

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

does this work? :hmm:

are you going to war? If not, I fail to see why you would want to do this...

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

about 10lbs of ass that needs shifting. and that's being conservative, which I'm loathe to be ;)

about 10lbs of ass that needs shifting. and that's being conservative, which I'm loathe to be ;)

ah... so you are going to war then :wink:

I'm going to need a feed of some sort when I go out. Can I hook my phone up to iSpy? :drool:

Jem, nice to see you in here, even if talking to you causes me to miss iSpy posts. :wink:

:lol: If only i have a phone with internet. :sad:

Sorry for making you behind on iSpy. :wink: Its good to see you. I hope you guys and girls don't mind me crashing your bar. :shifty:

How are you VP? :hug: You taken the pics of Toby yet that you mentioned in cat thread? My fav kittie. :cute:

Craig got laid off from his job on Monday. :( Luckily he has a few jobs for friends and family lined up, that he was going to do outside of work until christmas. Should keep him going for a while.

yeah. my friends joined and I'm debating - it's 10 weeks I think. It's outside and stuff, 3 nights a week.

I've never been to one but i've seen them on tv. They look tough. I guess anyone who is fit could make it through a bootcamp though.

ah... so you are going to war then :wink:

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ it does work :yay:

yes, I guess I am lol....is it weird I'm hoping I lose to myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom