The Temple Bar - Tap that butt, wax the cuts, pass the bucks...MUYFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah, I'd love to go to an NFL game. Failing that, at least an American Football game.

Me too. I've never had any opportunities to go to an NFL game. My other dream (not the Brewers one) is to go to Lambeau and see a Packers game, but it just feels so impossible for some reason...

i'd love to, but sadly i was just in pittsburgh monday and tuesday. now i'm on my way back to lame memphis. i'd turn around and go back, seriously, (i still know someone there so it's not like i'd be stressing over hotel accommodations) but my mom came with me and she's got school.

I meant in general, not this second. They play in Cincinnati this weekend, as I just said.

You're doing all this driving, you just drove, what, how many hours for the Md/Va gathering....so, why not take a look at the Steeler schedule, this season or next, and drive to a game?????

Me too. I've never had any opportunities to go to an NFL game. My other dream (not the Brewers one) is to go to Lambeau and see a Packers game, but it just feels so impossible for some reason...
same here. i've never been to any pro sports games. i mean sure, i could see a grizzlies game, but do i really want that fucking horrible team to be my first time?

Comedy gold, folks:

mccain2.jpg

cleveland seems cool, and while driving i briefly thought it'd be cool to stop there, till i pictured the state and realized cleveland was nowhere near the route i was driving. maybe some other time.

The Cleveland U2 concert was where I first met interference members, and was just a generally kick-ass time...mom nearly dying of hypothermia aside...so I think that's one reason I love Cleveland so much. That and the Rock Hall. God there was just so much to do in Cleveland and everything was in walking distance. It was so great. I will go out of my way to see U2 in Cleveland again if they play there this tour.

I meant in general, not this second. They play in Cincinnati this weekend, as I just said.

You're doing all this driving, you just drove, what, how many hours for the Md/Va gathering....so, why not take a look at the Steeler schedule, this season or next, and drive to a game?????
i should. besides, if everything goes according to plan, i will be somewhere in the vicinity (either pa or md) this time next year, so next season it wouldn't even be the big ordeal it'd be this season.

That might be his Howard Dean moment.

I've never been to an NFL game either, Ian. Though I have been to numerous NCAA football games.

anitram had posted a gif of McCain's eye roll from the debate, and mid-eye roll would have been a funny avi, but I don't know how to do it from a gif.

Regardless, here, if anyone wants it. It's not perfect:

mcainhaha2.jpg

The Cleveland U2 concert was where I first met interference members, and was just a generally kick-ass time...mom nearly dying of hypothermia aside...so I think that's one reason I love Cleveland so much. That and the Rock Hall. God there was just so much to do in Cleveland and everything was in walking distance. It was so great. I will go out of my way to see U2 in Cleveland again if they play there this tour.
yeah, i understand. that would be a cool memory to have. i wish i could've gone to the hall of fame back when the U2 exhibit was there. i'd still love to visit, but it's not as high of a priority anymore.

Lambeau would be great.

I'd be happy to just go to Candlestick Park.

I can just envision it...so amazing. December, me there with the Cheeseheads. freezing. It would be SO fantastic. And I am not being sarcastic at all. I could die of pneumonia afterward, and I really wouldn't care.

I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to go to a Packers game before I moved away from home. Although to be honest, I don't know what the chances would have been to get to go, considering tickets are as hard to come by as the Shroud of Turin.

My dad goes to all the home games as the NFL FCC coordinator for the Packers. :grumpy:

Beaver Stadium is great, and I got to see a game in it this year, while it is still the largest stadium in the United States.

yeah, i understand. that would be a cool memory to have. i wish i could've gone to the hall of fame back when the U2 exhibit was there. i'd still love to visit, but it's not as high of a priority anymore.

My being bummed about the Rock Hall is two-fold

1) I didn't get to go while the U2 exhibit was there
2) I went while the Tommy exhibit was there, but it was during the time that I hated The Who just because my dad did (I used to base a lot of my music listening on what my dad liked. It was about a year later I realized I love the Who)

My being bummed about the Rock Hall is two-fold

1) I didn't get to go while the U2 exhibit was there
2) I went while the Tommy exhibit was there, but it was during the time that I hated The Who just because my dad did (I used to base a lot of my music listening on what my dad liked. It was about a year later I realized I love the Who)
yeah, that sucks. and ha, i hate the who also because a parent of mine hates them. though i've learned to hate them on my own, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom