The Temple Bar: Stuff and All That UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not in great shape this morning. Headache, blood shot eyes, weariness. The whole shebang. Got to the game too early yesterday, ended up with time to kill. That translates to "let's get a drink." Ugh.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

So, apparently more people have a sense of humor around here than we thought.

Or, not enough people have seen it yet. I'm really hoping for the latter.

there are a few warm up shots.. people upset that they didn't research to find out that bono's dad had died (gimmie a break), complaining about the animation, etc. etc.

give it time... give it time.

it will be funny.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

there are a few warm up shots.. people upset that they didn't research to find out that bono's dad had died (gimmie a break), complaining about the animation, etc. etc.

give it time... give it time.

it will be funny.

But I want it now. :drool:

:wink:

I did see those, though - plenty of potential for a shit (pun completely intended) storm.

I have not. I dl'd last night, but haven't but haven't put it on my iPizzle just yet. I was at the hockey game last night, and wasn't in much of a condition when I got home. And today I was just too tired and lazy. Tonight, for sure, though. Looking forward to it. Thanks again.

Ok, for those of you who have used that iPod rip program - is it ok if you already have iTunes installed back on your comp or do they need you to download it all over again? How much do you trust the program overall? I want to try it this weekend but I'm nervous that it's going to fuck everything up.

Carry on with the carrying on.

I would think it'd be ok to have iTunes installed. Why not?

Topics in FYM go on waaaaaaaaay to long. I like how people feel the need to restate their position 7-8 times, providing no new insights. Silly kiiiinigits.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom