The Temple Bar: Stuff and All That UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Did you take it in this time or is it really really dead?

Any Bruce is good Bruce. I never would have known about it had you not run in and posted about it. :hi5:

I'm really pumped for this show now (as if I wasn't already, heh).

it's at the factory... acer takes forever to get it back. hopefully i'll have it back next week.

i got an e-mail from the livenation.com mailing list asking me to complete a survery about the u2 concert experience, part of it asked me about how much i would pay for stadium tickets :hmm:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

it's at the factory... acer takes forever to get it back. hopefully i'll have it back next week.

i got an e-mail from the livenation.com mailing list asking me to complete a survery about the u2 concert experience, part of it asked me about how much i would pay for stadium tickets :hmm:

Hopefully they get it back to you in good condition. I'm already way too attached to mine and can't imagine being without it. :reject:

I didn't get an e-mail. And I get stuff from them all the time, it seems.

Stadiums? :reservedforrightnowcombust:

Shit I just found some tickets from 1992...Dodger Stadium I paid $30.00 for floor seats...tell 'em $40.00 is your limit...:yes:

The Devils have played at the arena since 1982. They are moving to Newark's Prudential Center, scheduled to open later this month. The Nets are planning to move to a new arena in New York City's Brooklyn borough as soon as 2009.

I question the value of naming rights for an arena that will not have a MAJOR sports team as a resident in one year.

I will always have a little place in my heart for the arena where I saw my first NHL and NBA games as well as my first concert (U2 Joshua Tree - I think NSW and I were at the same show).

Finally, I am wondering if they will have a little crocodile on the arena?

I didn't practice guitar for 2 days, and now my fingers are killing me. I hope my teacher doesn't notice that I didn't practice much. :uhoh: He probably will though. :reject:

I'm going to kill word in the face. I just tried sending it to myself and it won't open. I'll just copy and paste into the email so my prof can see it regardless. :thatsolvedthat:

And now I can't find my Achtung Baby cd. Despite it being on the iPod since the first day I got the iPod this is upsetting me way more than it ought to. I've had it since 1992. :sad:

I completely missed Bono on South Park.

But I'll probably hear it from my U2-hating friends who watch the show.

What the hell is Three Six Mafia?

Is Mencia the guy on the Bud Light commercial with the foreigners?

phillyfan26 said:
What the hell is Three Six Mafia?

Is Mencia the guy on the Bud Light commercial with the foreigners?

Three Six Mafia is a rap duo. They won an Oscar a couple years back for their song in Hustle and Flow, "It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp".

Mencia is that guy, but that's an awful commercial. His show is actually funny.

It ought to be stickied in every forum.

Three Chords and the Truth
Music on the Internet
Inside Broadcast

They're all getting it.

This will be like when Beav posted that song in like fourteen different forums.

phillyfan26 said:

This will be like when Beav posted that song in like fourteen different forums.

:D that was fun. I think it was 9 though, but thanks for the benefit of the doubt. Maybe 7.

What happened? What I miss? What's going on?

You know what's awesome? Isles 2 Rangers 1. That's awesome.

Good night.

Awesome :drool:

I don't quite know what's worse = people potentially getting their panties in a knot over this, or some of us getting a kick out of people potentially getting their panties in a knot over it. :wink:

I know what's worse. People getting their panties in a knot over it. Anyone whose brain is wired that way, who would literally take offense to this, deserves to be mocked.

Back
Top Bottom