The Temple Bar ~ Shuttlecock - UYMFA!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i totally understand about not wanting to get your mom sick. sucks you can't take care of your daughter though :(

i got hypothermia while in dc last weekend. now this cold has finally caught up to me. sidenote: oj tastes weird sans alcohol

Oh god, that sounds awful! You went to the inauguration? Did you at least have a good time?

it's def colder than i'm used to, mad1

i went to the We Are One celebration. i didn't get to stay for the actual inauguration. it was great though. i had a blast! it was so much fun being in my hometown again, i got to see friends i hadn't seen in awhile. it was worth it!

i remember this summer, people on the radio were saying it was a heatwave because it was 30. it amused me because where i'm from, as long as it wasn't in the triple digits (so about 38C), we were fine!

:yikes:

I usually don't think of it as a heat wave until we get around 33 - 34, with high humidity indexes around 40.

So after 30+ years in the industry, the U2 organization are actually a bunch of incompetents who have no clue what they're doing at all. Good to know. :up:

Thanks WTAHAN, for straightening me out on these issues. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom