The Temple Bar ~ Shuttlecock - UYMFA!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no

hug.png

everyday I wake up and later on you emerge from under your sack of pit like a ray of sunshine that blinds me very quickly before I reach for my shades and end up pulling the lamp down on my head giving me an extra lump for the day while you sit there smiling a grump that would make even a cold-hearted person melt into happiness.

you are my man

forever and ever

A MAN!

AMAN brother AMAN!

a man indeed.

like a cork bobbing on oil!

hey VP how is your daughter

btw the only reason I thought she was like 6 or so is because you look 25 years old in your photo on Interland Photos!

I am 25. It was a miracle birth. :cute:

Lol, thanks. When we were travelling around on the tour, everyone thought we were friends or sisters.

She's pretty well, thanks. Just getting over a bit of a bug. I hate being away from her when she's sick. I want to be a mom and take care of her.

Aw, are you not feeling well, too? :(

She was supposed to come home last weekend, and this weekend, but we have to be careful, I can't get sick and pass it on to my mom, so... :sigh:

i totally understand about not wanting to get your mom sick. sucks you can't take care of your daughter though :(

i got hypothermia while in dc last weekend. now this cold has finally caught up to me. sidenote: oj tastes weird sans alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom