The Temple Bar - Remaster This UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lost the basketball game (it was really an exhibition and had no effect on our record).

Still have a shitload of homework due in the next three days. Trying to do what I can at 11:18 on Sunday night.

It's been a busy week. Hopefully next weekend I'll have a little more time to do things involving driving. :drool:

And really, putting reminders all over to help you forget something....um....that doesn't make sense. It's like "flow" - a conundrum that can never have an answer for a paradox is the enigma like a mystery. You know?

well...the prob is i'm always hungry. i mean i've been eating healthy snacks...mostly. but i just don't need to be eating as frequently. so it is hard for me to forget that i am hungry. so this reminder is sort of a handslap.

if it proves to be ineffective i just may have to lock the snacks up and not bring money to work.

I used to rock the vending machines a lot, so I just don't bring singles and change. I was good for awhile, but last week I did bad. This week I'm back to doing good. Like Superman. Only heavier. :angry: Shut up.

I remember at my old job we had a convenience store on the ground floor of the building...

Every day I would get a bottle of iced tea and a package of little donuts...

I gained like 20 pounds over a year and then I went to the Dentist :|

I will never do that again :no:

We used to have vending machines in our office, but they were removed. There's nothing food-wise that's within walking distance of my office except for a Japanese restaurant, which is downstairs. If I were to go to any restaurant, fast-food place or to a grocery store, I'd have to take a car. That's been helpful, but it is very annoying at times.

Back
Top Bottom