The Temple Bar: Now at 332 Lafayette St, Greenwich Village

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had to wear my farmer wellies and good thing I did...the dogs kept losing the sticks (worst retrievers ever) in the pond so I had to keep going in after them. There was a shepherd that just kept patrolling the perimeter, making sure everything was under control :lol:. It's so cute to see them off leash and being true to their traits.

My parents last two dogs have been bijons, which are the dumbest animals on the planet. The one dog never learned to slow down before hitting a wall, so I used to throw his little toy at the wall, and everytime, for around 10 years, he went full speed into the wall.

The new bijon just hides under tables all day, barking at people. :sigh:

UberBeaver said:
My parents last two dogs have been bijons, which are the dumbest animals on the planet. The one dog never learned to slow down before hitting a wall, so I used to throw his little toy at the wall, and everytime, for around 10 years, he went full speed into the wall.

The new bijon just hides under tables all day, barking at people. :sigh:

Maybe he knows what all the fur and blood smears on the wall mean....

4.30 - Corona time. No limes though :(

I should totally launch into a diatribe about how my life is shattered with no limes around and being forced to taste the Corona undiluted :happy:

I have a problem - I have friends coming over tonight who I know want to use the hot tub. Is it unethical for me to force them to play trivial pursuit before they can use the hot tub? No one will play willingly with me anymore so really it's their own fault I have to resort to this :angry:

I just got back from the petstore and the dogs to be adopted were there :cute:

snow I think it's perfectly acceptable to make them play trivial pursuit :up:

Don't start heating it until a game is underway.

Nah, you can force them do whatever you want. It's your house, your hut tub. I'd make em do some laundry and dishes first too. Then dress them up like jesters and demand entertainment. (NSW - Tell me that is NOT good advice? COME ON!)

Kat - how's Buddy Lembeck (aka Princess :mad: )?

Princess is quite agile in her ball. :cute: Amazing how entertaining a bubble hamster can be

like VP said I never figured out diff cries either beav. The only one that sticks out is a painful scream <that ones scary

Why do all the things I want to order from the Chinese have shrimps :cute: in them? I don't like shrimp and have no idea what to order...

See, here's what gets me. I'll be feeding her, and then she'll lose it so I'll stop. Then a few minutes later they only way to get her to stop crying is to FEED HER again. Logically, what's going on is she's screaming "FEED ME FEED ME FEED ME" while she's being fed......oh snap....I think I just figured out women! Yet I still don't understand! :sad:

snowbunny00774 said:
Why do all the things I want to order from the Chinese have shrimps :cute: in them? I don't like shrimp and have no idea what to order...

It's funny, in America we have a phrase "no shrimp." It means, like if you order food, and you say, "No shrimp" or "Hold the shrimp" you get what you want, but get this - without shrimp. This phrase will probably be obsolete in a few years cause I think the Shrimp Lobby is really picking up in Washington, so soon we'll be forced to eat shrimp. Looks like they allready got to Canada.

UberBeaver said:
See, here's what gets me. I'll be feeding her, and then she'll lose it so I'll stop. Then a few minutes later they only way to get her to stop crying is to FEED HER again. Logically, what's going on is she's screaming "FEED ME FEED ME FEED ME" while she's being fed......oh snap....I think I just figured out women! Yet I still don't understand! :sad:

Beav - I don't think there is any logic. It was late, she was tired, she didn't really know what she wanted either. :hug:

UberBeaver said:

It's funny, in America we have a phrase "no shrimp." It means, like if you order food, and you say, "No shrimp" or "Hold the shrimp" you get what you want, but get this - without shrimp. This phrase will probably be obsolete in a few years cause I think the Shrimp Lobby is really picking up in Washington, so soon we'll be forced to eat shrimp. Looks like they allready got to Canada.

Americans :tsk:
Except for the cute ones of course :wink:

Last time I tried to do the No shrimp thing I was told "no, must have shrimps, not seperate."

UberBeaver said:

air bubbles?

I won't eat shrimp :sick:

crustaceans :mad:

snowbunny00774 said:

Beav - I don't think there is any logic. It was late, she was tired, she didn't really know what she wanted either. :hug:

Americans :tsk:
Except for the cute ones of course :wink:

Last time I tried to do the No shrimp thing I was told "no, must have shrimps, not seperate."

She does it pretty much all the time though. I dunno. She's still cute though. You can't get mad at them.

Yep - the shrimp lobby got you guys good.

What happened to '78? Her baby wasn't due for a while yet, right?

redkat said:

air bubbles?

I won't eat shrimp :sick:

crustaceans :mad:

Oh - I guess it could be that. I try to burp her when she freaks, it never stops her crying though.

Shrimp is delicious. I like shrimp cocktail - I make a mean cocktail sauce. My friend won't eat shrimp cause he says they're the roaches of the sea. I think he's a douchebag.

UberBeaver said:
"Hey man, want some shrimp?"
"No. They're gross. They look like roaches to me." <--- Douchebag thing to say. Next time I shall counter with, "I notice you don't complain when you eat sausage."

:lol:

Please tape that exchange for my viewing pleasure!

redkat said:

that thread cracks me up

I haven't decided yet

crabs=spiders of the sea?

He doesn't eat any crustaceans either. How can someone NOT eat a lobster? Madness.

You voted for Indy? :sad:

uh:

1.) Han shot first.
2.) "Then I'll see you in Hell."
3.) "Laugh it up fuzzball."
4.) He was a scoundrel!
5.) Dude got frozen, shipped, thawed and still managed to kick ass.

Need I go on?

Indy:
WAAAAH Snakes!
WAAAAH Rats!
WAAAAH, Dad!

I didn't vote yet - stop yer moaning...I was waiting to be swayed.

Which I think I am now..that's pretty convincing. Indy looks more rugged though :torn:

Back
Top Bottom