The Temple Bar: Now at 332 Lafayette St, Greenwich Village

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh - new couches are so much fun! What kind did you get?

I got my couches as a gift from my grandpa about 3 years ago, and they are the best things ever. So nice and comfy. :love:

Yep - same one. So I ordered it back then and it doesn't come till May :crack:

The one I have now is not conducive in any way to being sick and watching TV.

I'm bored so I'll try and find a pic of it...

It had to be ordered and they are only made in Italy, so then it has to be shipped. Fuck - I shouldn't have thought about it - I can't find pics anywhere and I forget what colour it is...a really rich dark leather - not a brown or black but something with lots of depth, maybe red tones - bloody hell..I have no idea. Its got a couch part and then a chaise part that's almost as big as a single bed. :huh:

Last edited:
Ah, that makes sense.

They sound wonderful!

My couches are leather as well, and they're so wonderful :drool: This is what one of them looks like

P8130196.jpg

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
We got our new couches and I fall asleep on them all the time. It's the first comfortable couch I've ever owned. :drool:

That's what I'm most looking forward to :yes:

That couch looks very comfy Thora - the one I have now is like sitting on a hedgehog :grumpy:

Yeah - I sink into that baby every day, and fall asleep very quickly. That picture was taken in the summer, I think. My house was quite messy that day. :yikes:

Goodnight - that'll teach you for staying up late reading all that exciting stuff last night :tsk:

More people need to text :annoyed:

Thora - tormenting has begun - what should I have on my agenda when I come - gastown, sky train, etc...what else?

Lila - hahaha - no mercy for you :evil:

snowbunny00774 said:
Thora - tormenting has begun - what should I have on my agenda when I come - gastown, sky train, etc...what else?

Gastown, it's pretty good. SkyTrain is kinda meh. It's a good form of transportation, but nothing too fascinating. You should definitely go to Stanley Park, Granville Island (there's a fabulous brewery there)... there will probably be some sort of festival or something going on in the city that weekend.

Back
Top Bottom