The Temple Bar - Not Like Everybody Says ... Like Dumb ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
spins.jpg

Gabriel, it's my guess that some of the people that normally post in here, and enjoy it, are now not going to until you take your leave. It's the internet, you can do whatever you please, but, normally, this is a pretty tranquil and fun place for some of us....even if that comes with a stigma attached to it, I admit that I enjoy the banter in here.

There have been more snide comments made in the last 15 minutes than in the last 15 weeks, combined. Can you give some thought to dropping it, and such? Just a thought.

<-- is staying so far out of this whole conversation that she's nearly in bed, and decides to head the rest of the way there... g'night all :wave:

Someone remember to start the new thread before Doozer does? The only Jaws music I want to hear is during a tribute to Roy Schneider (sp) :wink:

I've been to San Fran, Dalton, but never stayed in a hotel there. I went with family, and they live about a half hour drive away, so we just drove from their house. I really enjoyed that city. Would love to go back some day.

phillyfan26 said:

That's bullshit and you know it.

I think you and NSW are being way too oversensitive. I'm not going to argue why I came in here, any more than Dalton is going to argue why he inexplicably decided to jump on me after everything had apparently settled down. And you didn't seem too unhappy about joining in the fun NSW. Here's a polite suggestion, of course, as you say, you can do as you please, it's the internet: why not just avoid posting my picture up for your 'amusement', I'd rather you didn't. And Dalton, how about giving 'us' some space and time, ok? Don't hunt me down in threads and jump on me. I have nothing against you, I don't know why you started in on me way back in IO anyways. So you don't like that I wear orange "bono glasses", big fucking deal. Don't let it ruin your day. Find another target for your fun. Thanks.

So ........ :uhoh:

Glad to see you've gotten into Friday Night Lights, Dalton.

And what a coincidence - I just changed my sig!

Now if only I would hear it's coming back for another season. :(

corianderstem said:
So ........ :uhoh:

Glad to see you've gotten into Friday Night Lights, Dalton.

And what a coincidence - I just changed my sig!

Now if only I would hear it's coming back for another season. :(

I've got one more episode to go before I'm caught up. I'm really digging Tim Riggins character.

gabrielvox said:

I think you and NSW are being way too oversensitive. I'm not going to argue why I came in here, any more than Dalton is going to argue why he inexplicably decided to jump on me after everything had apparently settled down. And you didn't seem too unhappy about joining in the fun NSW. Here's a polite suggestion, of course, as you say, you can do as you please, it's the internet: why not just avoid posting my picture up for your 'amusement', I'd rather you didn't. And Dalton, how about giving 'us' some space and time, ok? Don't hunt me down in threads and jump on me. I have nothing against you, I don't know why you started in on me way back in IO anyways. So you don't like that I wear orange "bono glasses", big fucking deal. Don't let it ruin your day. Find another target for your fun. Thanks.

Paul .... are you breaking up with me?

Dalton said:
Any romantic spots you'd recommend, Thora? This is for our 5 year anniversary, so I've got to mix a bit of that in.

:hmm: Can't really think of anything. I was with family when I went, so romance wasn't exactly on my mind. :lol: I loved Ghirardelli Square. I remember going on a tour of the place, then having dessert in one of the restaurants there, which was very nice.

Oooooh, there's a show on that damned country music TV station with Alison Krauss and Robert Plant doing their duetting thing!!

:drool:

I love this album.

Dalton, how far into the second season are you?

Ah, gotcha. I don't even remember how Landry and Tyra started even talking to each other and hanging out, prior to the romance.

I mean aside from the BIG DRAMATIC PLOTLINE that threw them together so recklessly.

The second season took a while to wind up, I think. It was a little too scattered. It never quite got to where the first season was, but the Smash storyline that ended this mini-season kind of broke my heart.

I have the original movie at home, via Netflix. Want to check it out, just for kicks and giggles.

I wasn't expecting to like the show, but after a year of my online friends raving and raving about it, I finally got it from Netflix and immediately loved it.

Back
Top Bottom