The Temple Bar....New Album News Right Here!! Let's overanalyze!!........UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you heard if there are plans for it to go into wider release?

Every so often I check imdb.com, but nothing yet :( I wish it *would* get released, music fans'd love the movie - no matter which of the three of them they liked :yes:

(And I suppose it should've been obvious, but Holy Gear Batman for :edge:!)

Every so often I check imdb.com, but nothing yet :( I wish it *would* get released, music fans'd love the movie - no matter which of the three of them they liked :yes:

(And I suppose it should've been obvious, but Holy Gear Batman for :edge:!)

I wonder if it's still making the rounds at festivals. Or maybe it will go right to dvd.

In my storm preparation foresight, I made chilli last night. :drool:

Snow, if you go to one of the new album threads in EYKIW, you'll note that after the album date was announced yesterday, people were passing the time by posting how many people were viewing the thread. Some began complaining that there wasn't nearly as many people on Thursday as there was on Monday in the rumour thread.

This was just my attempt at poking fun at them. :shrug:

In that case I approve.

wtf though...really? that's awesome :)

I wonder if it's still making the rounds at festivals. Or maybe it will go right to dvd.

In my storm preparation foresight, I made chilli last night. :drool:

I have done no prep. should I be picking crap up on the way home? how long is this shit supposed to last? I'm going to be bored out of m f'ing skull this weekend if this continues :mad:

I have done no prep. should I be picking crap up on the way home? how long is this shit supposed to last? I'm going to be bored out of m f'ing skull this weekend if this continues :mad:

An hour or so ago, it looked like it was about to break up in your area, and toward us, but now it looks like it's reformed. They're saying the snow is supposed to ease off late this afternoon/this evening, but that it's going to keep blowing. Then better tomorrow, and maybe another storm on Sunday.

Get your sled dogs out and come and have chilli and rum with me. :drool:

I've been listening to the new Oasis non-stop for a while now. So I thought for a change of pace, I should change the CD in the player & listen to something else. I put on the last Muse CD (Black Holes & Revelations), and meh. I put on U2's "Pop" yesterday, and meh. I have the Black Crowes 'Southern Harmony & Musical Companion" finishing up now, and just a little better than meh. They're just not quenching the thirst. All I want right t to hear repeatedly is Oasis :love:

\random

An hour or so ago, it looked like it was about to break up in your area, and toward us, but now it looks like it's reformed. They're saying the snow is supposed to ease off late this afternoon/this evening, but that it's going to keep blowing. Then better tomorrow, and maybe another storm on Sunday.

Get your sled dogs out and come and have chilli and rum with me. :drool:

well aren't you a good news angel :rolleyes:

yeah, I really wouldn't mind doing that at all. I'm getting major cabin fever and want to tear the place up right now - everyone wants to dig in for the weekend though. lame :down:

well aren't you a good news angel :rolleyes:

yeah, I really wouldn't mind doing that at all. I'm getting major cabin fever and want to tear the place up right now - everyone wants to dig in for the weekend though. lame :down:

I only report the weather. I have not been given the power to affect or create the weather. Yet. It's coming though, I can feel it. :up:

Good weekend for....y'know. :shifty:

Good weekend for....y'know. :shifty:

oh fuck off, yes I know. maybe there'll be a body captured in a snowdrift near my house I can club and drag home.

get on that other part though...the weather thing...I have a list I need you to work through...you would be able to create small individual size tornados, right? i.e. I stumbled across that post you referred to. :gag:

oh fuck off, yes I know. maybe there'll be a body captured in a snowdrift near my house I can club and drag home.

get on that other part though...the weather thing...I have a list I need you to work through...you would be able to create small individual size tornados, right? i.e. I stumbled across that post you referred to. :gag:

The first thing made me laugh out loud, and the second I'll definitely work on.

Nice. I just heard my neighbour yell to someone down the street: "I can't believe your dad went out in this. He went to the beer store!"

It's great that there are still motivated and goal-driven individuals out there. :up:

Are you being sarcastic or have you become that cynical? :lol:

Peak season ends like a few days before Christmas I think.. or worst case by Christmas eve.

I am that cynical. The only christmas in my house is an ornament I bought for a kid I have to give a gift to with their name on it, when I was in NYC last month.

and as I was informed yesterday - right now is apparently a few days before Christmas...I say you stop working.

My boss just emailed and told me to go home. Like I'm going to start listening to him now :cute:

It's not terrible but I prefer day shift any day! At least I get to keep plans with friends and stuff.

Last edited:
Nice. I just heard my neighbour yell to someone down the street: "I can't believe your dad went out in this. He went to the beer store!"

It's great that there are still motivated and goal-driven individuals out there. :up:

oooooh good call - thank your neighbour for me - that reminds me I need to stop at the BS ont he way home and get some maclays.

btw - why can't we get bud light w/lime here? I was seduced, ahem, I mean introduced to it on the weekend and I like. a lot. :laplap:

oooooh good call - thank your neighbour for me - that reminds me I need to stop at the BS ont he way home and get some maclays.

btw - why can't we get bud light w/lime here? I was seduced, ahem, I mean introduced to it on the weekend and I like. a lot. :laplap:

Maybe that's the body that will be in your snow drift? :hopeful:

Oh, good news!

Exeter, Ontario - Radar Imagery - Environment Canada

I can't help but feel that maybe I had a small hand in it. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom