The Temple Bar....New Album News Right Here!! Let's overanalyze!!........UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's true. :sigh:

or maybe he didn't want people to think there was so much snow it broken down his front door is all the way up to the door knob of the bedroom on the second floor :coocoo:

snow is crafty...it can get in and past all kinds of unexpected crevices and doors and knobs and things...I hear..

Elfa, you just reminded me. I think when I was a kid, we used to say stuff like, "You're so fat, you're gonna eat yourself to death." It may not have been the greatest syntax you've ever seen, but was god damned prescient.

you weren't really wrong Khan ;)

my clones better not be getting hotter action than me though...stupid bitches :tsk:
yeah, that'd be just wrong :tsk:

No kidding. If I have to keep working at this, I might never be morbidly obese.
you gotta work at being obese? man, for memfiz it's a piece of cake. we're one of the fattest cities in america i think. maybe the fattest. i think it's all the barbecue.

In general, or their new album? I like the band a lot, and although I haven't heard all of the new album, what I have heard is good. :up: I think Jack White is brilliant. He should get much more acclaim than he does.

I hadn't heard more than two WS songs before I saw It Might Get Loud at TIFF in Sept - just for the fact that he could construct a guitar out of a few blocks of wood and some wire is really cool (which is how the movie opens), let alone his playing :applaud: He's a little bit out there, but I think if he wasn't he wouldn't be what he is :up:

Also, I'm glad that U2 waited so long to release a new album. It allowed me to discover new music that I otherwise might not even have given a second thought to. Once NLOTH is released, I fear that the U2 fanatic in me will re-awaken, and I won't be able to listen to anything else for a few months.

I know what you mean, though in my case it's older music - one of the women in my stitch'n'bitch group was giving away a bunch of her cds on Wed night as her music was now "all digital" (and backed up *g*). I picked up two older Dar Williams cds I didn't have and a Sarah McLachlin one :D I think this weekend will involve rediscovering the Dar :love: :)

do you normally do a census at this time of day?

No.

he doesn't like it when people are watching :wink:

Depends on what I'm doing. :wink:

oh...I thought he was whining there should be more peeps...

I have no idea, honestly :shrug:

Snow, if you go to one of the new album threads in EYKIW, you'll note that after the album date was announced yesterday, people were passing the time by posting how many people were viewing the thread. Some began complaining that there wasn't nearly as many people on Thursday as there was on Monday in the rumour thread.

This was just my attempt at poking fun at them. :shrug:

how are things with that? it's like there is a plague always ready to jump in and interupt that whole ideal scenario :(

Up in the air, as far as I know. there was the big date, he was going to drive to KW to pick her up, she was going to spend the night there, but then...the plague, like you said. And other than that, I think she's been busy with exams, and distracted. I'll find out more when she comes home.

I hadn't heard more than two WS songs before I saw It Might Get Loud at TIFF in Sept - just for the fact that he could construct a guitar out of a few blocks of wood and some wire is really cool (which is how the movie opens), let alone his playing :applaud: He's a little bit out there, but I think if he wasn't he wouldn't be what he is :up:

Have you heard if there are plans for it to go into wider release?

:hmm:...is there 'something' he does like...:scratch:

There's plenty of things that I like. At the top of the list would be the opposite gender. Then a distant second would be sports, chiefly hockey and football, music, food, reading, TV shows like Lost, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, How I Met Your Mother, etc.

And I also enjoy proper spelling and grammar. :wink:

Does that answer your question to your satisfaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom