The TEMPLE BAR: Martinis, Margaritas ,Manilow and Memories...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's making me sick that it has to be done for you and not me :sad: :sniff::waste:

And who's the lady friend eh? mmhmm...thought you'd slide that one by, didn't you?

What did you get at MAC thora? I'm taking NSW's shopping comments as a go ahead to keep talking about it :D

I'm normally not a huge shopper, but today I went nuts. It was fun, but now that I'm looking at how much I spent, I'm not so thrilled. :wink:

ETA - snow, I got a few shades of eyeshadow, lipstick, and mascara. Pretty basic stuff, but it's fabulous. :drool: Soo expensive, though! :yikes:

Last edited:
Snow, she's a platonic friend, I have tons of 'em. she moved to SF 6 months ago, from LA. We're pretty close, so I summoned her to aid me in my time of need/panic.

redkat said:
nordstroms will set you right up nsw :drool:

new make up :drool: :drool:

I believe it's my drinkinng of guinness that is allowing your team to win beav:drool: :drool: :drool:

Hey. My team, too, been a fan longer than he has, since I'm older than he is and started rooting for the Isles as a little kid. :)

Do you have to ask redkat to drink?

NSW - can your friend take me shopping as well? Maybe she can slide it onto your tab :shifty:

Hi snow! G'nite Thora. Anyone else still awake? Ashley? :wave:

Re: go on dooo it

redkat said:

are you asking me to drink?

Nope, just pointing out that Beav and I both root for the Islanders...the last thing you'll ever hear out of my mouth is me telling people to drink more. 1am and I'm wide awake.

Lila, she'd take anyone shopping, she loves it. I'm friends with her anyway.

redkat said:

I'm in training for Ireland

This is the cutest thing I've read all night :cute::heart:

The secret is to train all year round, every year :yes:

I'm always at the top of my game, that way, when family come for surprise visits or I have to dash back for some reason, I'm always primed. It takes a lot of dedication, and sometimes you have to do it when your not in the mood, or you have other things going on, but the effort pays off.

Your family in Ireland will love you for it :yes:

And Beav & NSW too - as the Isles will always win, I'm sure.

Hi Lila :wave:

Re: Re: go on dooo it

No spoken words said:

Lila, she'd take anyone shopping, she loves it. I'm friends with her anyway.

The key here is that I need a creditcard, preferably one that belongs to someone else :shifty:

ETA: Nice edit there snow :wave:

snowbunny00774 said:

This is the cutest thing I've read all night :cute::heart:

The secret is to train all year round, every year :yes:

I'm always at the top of my game, that way, when family come for surprise visits or I have to dash back for some reason, I'm always primed. It takes a lot of dedication, and sometimes you have to do it when your not in the mood, or you have other things going on, but the effort pays off.

Your family in Ireland will love you for it :yes:

I think they'll be proud if I can handle two pints a night or an hour. I really can't but by the end of the trip I'll be in fighting form...they have no mercy :(

UberBeaver said:

THAT is the attitude we're looking for!

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 45 seconds. <----- Start with him.

:lmao:!!!

Hey, how went your birthday celebrations?

Zoots - no kidding. I had to bail on that song ASAP cause I felt it getting ingrained. I still have that dudes smile and those chicks in the jungle outfits in there. Oye. And I can't stop singing "One More Try". My wife is gonna kill me. :D

On a side note: Grandma's Boy - silly film, stoner humour, made me laugh several times. I recommend it. 7/10.

bono_212 said:
I just noticed...:The TEMPLE BAR: Martinis, Margaritas ,Manilow and Memories...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

I don't want manilow there :no:

:mad:
mad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom