The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You gotta know your audience, RITE?

I really don't have anything against Republicans, per se. I don't like the Christian Right agendas that they court and I don't like the greed that's associated with them. Other than that, I'm cool with them. Some conservatism is a good thing. You need balance.

That's what she would say. But no.

It's ok for her to play the "woman getting bullied by big bad men" card, but it's not ok for Obama to play the race card (which he has not done, she's just trying to make it look like he has).

the rockin edge said:

um no.

cos she's campaigning like Karl Rove and the very party she says she's going to bring change from.

EXACTLY!!!!

My Facebook status right now is
Laura thinks that the Clintons are using tactics that would make Karl Rove proud. Yeah I said it.

This is why I ve been saying she cannot bring change, because of her machine. It's not so different from the last 8 years.

Let's hope Obama can be the wrench thrown in to stop it, but I won't hold my breath.

As much as I despise these tactics, they work, which has me worried.

UberBeaver said:

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

another one :drool:

U2democrat said:
We can only hope that Obama can expose her BS and take her down at the debate tomorrow night.

But then poor wittle Hillary will be bullied by a mean ol' man again! :sad:

that's the real bullshit, there is no reason that a woman running for president should be treated any differently than a man. president is president. all this "emotion" shit is getting her out of the tough q&a.

people feel sorry for the lone woman in a debate? give me a freakin break.

She herself says that she has ALL this experience, she's taken the hits before so there's nothing she can't handle.

Then all of a sudden the pressure seems to be getting to her? I don't buy it.

U2democrat said:
She herself says that she has ALL this experience, she's taken the hits before so there's nothing she can't handle.

Then all of a sudden the pressure seems to be getting to her? I don't buy it.

i was watching some political show on pbs (the only news i can stand usually) and they said there was no way she was faking it, because she wasnt trained as an actor! more bullshit, she's trained as a washington politician. whats the big diff? :tsk:

i've said it before, and i'll say it again: people are dumb, stupidity and naivety are common place. the world is about to end. WAKE UP PEOPLE.

i think we scared the rest of the bar away with political talk. :lol:

people call you ignorant? thats a crock lol.

im not involved in politics but i watch stuff on the channels with the least bias i can find and try to stay informed and i read lots of stuff online. im also not an idiot (or so people tell me :wink: )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom