The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Sushi and a massage now, please.

ETA: I didn't see Reg was here so I retract the massage part. Unless someone else can offer one without seeming all peverted and stuff. Which I realize is difficult, but it can be done. ;)

Its funny how different men and women are, huh.

BTW - all massages lead to sex. All of them. They are just like dancing and playing cards.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Sushi and a massage now, please.

ETA: I didn't see Reg was here so I retract the massage part. Unless someone else can offer one without seeming all peverted and stuff. Which I realize is difficult, but it can be done. ;)

I can give a non-sexual massage...:angel:

Of course I'll have to 'relieve' myself afterwards...:shifty:

Last time I had a massage, the lady was working on my hands and inside part of my arm...:drool:....fantastic.
Massages rule.

Dalton said:

No kidding. I was at the mall the other day with my daughter when I walked past two 14-17 year old kids (I can't tell anymore) making out on the bench. They were all over one another and this girl was half naked to begin with. I walked over with Lily in my arms and said, "I was doing that same thing on that bench 10 months ago."

:ohmy:

Good times.

:lmao: I would have loved to have seen their reaction after that!

phillyfan26 said:
No delay.

I tried :(

UberBeaver said:
I don't think I was mean to her, but I think she took us a bit too serious in that IO thread. I don't recall her ever coming in the bar though.

She did, we were no worse to her than anyone else. I even explained that we were just kidding and I believe Sicy did too, so it was entirely that persons perogative to be offended, however, there was no intentional cruelty as might be inferred from Mia's earlier post.

No spoken words said:
Got a call from the Dr.'s office, one of the nurses, and the message they left me began, literally, with "Mr. _____, I don't know how to tell you this, but".....what they did not know how to tell me was that somehow my sample got lost on the way to Microbiology, and so they need another. Thanks for scaring the living shit out of me! Gotta go back later today. That's a little frustrating, but, what can you do.

That sucks, hopefully turnaround actually happens and is fast this time.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Laura, I don't pee after I give a massage....:no:

I pee during the massage...:up:

Wait...should I have divulged that...:scratch:

tmi...

What's the deal with this Cloverfield movie? All the reviews I've read seem pretty positive but a lot of people are saying it sucks...

I would have posted this in ZS but I can see certain individuals irritating me...

UberBeaver said:

Guilty conscious, maybe? Hm? Someone not feeling so secure in their accusational skillz? HM? HM MAYA? HM, I SAY? HMMMMMMM?

lolz.

If you don't actually stab people the way you sometimes see it playing out in your mind, it's not a crime is it?

reading things and thinking - WTF was I on :funtimes:

elevated_u2_fan said:

tmi...

What's the deal with this Cloverfield movie? All the reviews I've read seem pretty positive but a lot of people are saying it sucks...

I would have posted this in ZS but I can see certain individuals irritating me...

can I quote this over there, pllllleeeeeeeaaassssseeee!??!!?!?

elevated_u2_fan said:

tmi...

Apparently it is not the new Godzilla movie. Therefor it sucks.

Acutally, I dunno. I'm curious, but I feel it's going to suck. I admit, the hype and the adverts got me curious.

If you keep the crime in your mind, then it's no crime. Just don't tell anyone what youre thinking.

Reg - WTF, man.

snowbunny00774 said:

can I quote this over there, pllllleeeeeeeaaassssseeee!??!!?!?

They only talk about "films" over there. elfa clearly stated the Cloverfield is a "movie", so leave it in here where we can talk about low class crass and bullshit. Don't flood ZS with crap. They have better things to discuss. Like Titanic. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom