The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Yeah, you know I've seen that dude around before and wondered the same thing. That's a pretty random avatar. What exactly happened that s/he got mad at us?

I don't think it is the same person though, this zumanity person is all over the sports threads. I don't recall seeing bayou posting in there.

He/she was treated like dirt here in the bar. After that I think the teasing in the IO thread then prob pissed him/her off. If I was met with people acting like I wasn't invited or allowed I'd get annoyed too.

Too bad though, s/he seemed pretty cool. And lives in DC.

Now it is freezing rain :| If students were here we would've been sent home in the morning. I'm pissed that this school doesn't give a shit about us employees. I don't even wanna drive home now because NoVA drivers are assholes.

elevated_u2_fan said:

No, I missed Iron & Wine in the fall – he was playing there

I hear it's "small and intimate"... whatever that means :wink:

There's a show I really, really want to see there, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to. Sigh. I just wanted to hear that it's a great place so that I can torture myself.

Small and intimate = they have sex in the narrow aisles? :shifty:

Mia, be careful! :yikes: School's not in today?

unico said:
Now it is freezing rain :| If students were here we would've been sent home in the morning. I'm pissed that this school doesn't give a shit about us employees. I don't even wanna drive home now because NoVA drivers are assholes.

:hug:

Another reason why ROVA is nice...it's not full of NOVA drivers :wink:

elevated_u2_fan said:
Never heard of Joe Jackson... :hmm:

Kids :cute:

late 70's/80's new wave. Resurgence in the early 90's, kind of more jazz-oriented.

Is She Really Going Out With Him, I'm The Man, Steppin' Out, Breaking Us In Two are some of his hits.

ETA because of your ETA - nevermind, then. :wink:

ETA again - if I lived in Toronto, I would be Massey Hall's bitch, and probably Danforth's, too. :drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom