THE TEMPLE BAR: Make sure it fits.....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys, take a second here and imagine something.

the sports team you are obsessed with is in the semi final of the biggest competition going and you cant watch the game live, you have to download it and watch it the next day. :sad:

welcome to my hell tomorrow.:happy:

VintagePunk said:

:yikes: Are you going to try to hide from the results in the news till you see them game? :yikes:

let me explain something....

i live in america, americans do not care about soccer. at least not in iowa. no one will have a clue there is a game, and it will def not be in the news.

many people here couldnt tell you what country the major city of Manchester is. let alone the info on their footie team.

the rockin edge said:

let me explain something....

i live in america, americans do not care about soccer. at least not in iowa. no one will have a clue there is a game, and it will def not be in the news.

many people here couldnt tell you what country the major city of Manchester is. let alone the info on their footie team.

Weird. It probably wouldn't be a top story here, especially during hockey season, but it would be mentioned...

VintagePunk said:

Weird. It probably wouldn't be a top story here, especially during hockey season, but it would be mentioned...

no one will have a clue here. and they dont care about hockey either.:wink:

i think they are too busy talking about the iowa guy who won the golf masters the other week :rolleyes:

Reg..that guy has 52 videos up of him singing and playing his guitar :| Sometimes I just gotta know...isn't there ANYTHING else people should be doing with their life?

bono_212 said:
Reg..that guy has 52 videos up of him singing and playing his guitar :| Sometimes I just gotta know...isn't there ANYTHING else people should be doing with their life?

Yeah but he :love: Tesla...and well, that's good enuff' for ol' Reg...:cute:

OK, I'm out too!!

:wave:

Last edited:
the rockin edge said:

many people here couldnt tell you what country the major city of Manchester is.

New Hampshire, durrr.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Where's Beav?!?!?!

This guy kicks ass!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UFJ3MOPl54

:rockon:

snowbunny00774 said:

Lies. Not Phil's wife.

I find it hard to imagine you aren't the mad bar hopping table dancing guy I met :wink:

Lease! I guess I should have said, "I'm quite quiet when sober and clothed and not hosting body shots on St. Patrick's Day." My bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom