The Temple Bar - It's Fall, Yo! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hi5: If I had your life, mine would be complete!

I'm still in school. I transferred, which meant having to start over. I'm doing it pt this term. Hopefully I'll finally be done in 2014. I'm ready to have long hair, a squirrel shirt, and a job.

Now I have the long hair, squirrel shirt and a job :up:

OCCUPY EL_FA! Down with the 1%! I work hard. Why can't I get a squirrel shirt? Because the 1% -ers, like Mr. Greed aka EL_FA keep all the squirrel shirts for themselves. I saw a bunch of 1%ers water skiing on a lake a couple of weeks ago - one was wearing 2 squirrel shirts, a squirrel wetsuit and was using a squirrel shirt as a rag to clean up vomit. Let it be know that me and my kids and a whole group of people just looked on, not even one squirrel shirt amongst the lot of us.

:ohsnap:
help.gif
:ohsnap:
help.gif
:ohsnap::bonodrum:

UberBeaver said:
Well remember how things worked out with the large wooden rabbit? Kinda like that, but with a badger. And this time we all hide IN the badger.

I think NSW is already using this idea for his invasion of Canada.

UberBeaver said:
OCCUPY EL_FA! Down with the 1%! I work hard. Why can't I get a squirrel shirt? Because the 1% -ers, like Mr. Greed aka EL_FA keep all the squirrel shirts for themselves. I saw a bunch of 1%ers water skiing on a lake a couple of weeks ago - one was wearing 2 squirrel shirts, a squirrel wetsuit and was using a squirrel shirt as a rag to clean up vomit. Let it be know that me and my kids and a whole group of people just looked on, not even one squirrel shirt amongst the lot of us.

:ohsnap::ohsnap::ohsnap::bonodrum:

I'm sorry beav but there's only so many squirrel shirts to go around. Talk to Obama, he's supposed to give you things if you voted for him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom