The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool:

u did the business? YAY!!!

and you're posting??????????? I'm not sure who is more my hero, you or your wife!

dude, you put the wrong green smiley in the final btw

VP's fault...and bri's too actually, if her dad wasn't cool apparently, I'd have backed out in a heartbeat. hey...they claim to post drunk...think they're more interesting than the bar? I might have to move :shrug:

snowbunny00774 said:
:drool:

dude, you put the wrong green smiley in the final btw

dude, I really thought I was going to have redo that and I really don't want to do that.

:tongue: didn't make it cause he's sick and was disqualified from further battles cause he's contagious. Sick.

HAHA. No, not that. She's been out for hours. I meant around here. ... would have been nice though. :killintheface:

tre - I was just about to rant about how you come in here, drop a bitch and take off. at least I always explain all my moods with TMI ad nauseam.

you know what I love? that grmupy waiting guy has no partner...I think the box opposite him should always be left empty as it makes him more real...like he's waiting for the other smiley to show up.

/demented

UberBeaver said:

dude, I really thought I was going to have redo that and I really don't want to do that.

:tongue: didn't make it cause he's sick and was disqualified from further battles cause he's contagious. Sick.

no. denial. i have nothing left to live for :sad:

at least foxes can't read your horrible propaganda :satisfiedalbeitintermittently:

oh, sorry :( what were you doing here? I'm gonna have to search aren't I?

coolers :drool:

UberBeaver said:
I like that idea, about leaving him solo. But I think :killintheface: should be there.

in a different row...she said she can add some more. What about a bring out your dead smiley and when people (who shall remain nameless but are not the women of this bar complaining about not getting laid) beat a dead horse we can post that?

the rockin edge said:

what does this mean?

I left work at 9pm babe...you have to do to the legwork on your own...:notcateringtotheageofentitlement:

and before you have a fit and 90 people defend you, I'm kidding...pleba.

snowbunny00774 said:

in a different row...she said she can add some more. What about a bring out your dead smiley and when people (who shall remain nameless but are not the women of this bar complaining about not getting laid) beat a dead horse we can post that?

bring out your dead would be a good one. A Crazy Train would be good too.

Yeah, you're gonna have to search, cause I don't remember. And they're probably not as funny now as they were 2 hours ago, when it was 4:20.

what are you talking about in code here?
joint.gif

Hi Phil :wave:

the rockin edge said:
oh you asked.:drool:

well a really fat couple were eating at the restaurant tonight, and i mean really fat. they ask to talk to the manager so i go over there. then she bitches, for like 10 minutes about how dissatisfied they were because apparently we didnt have enough food on the buffets for them (since i think they ate the entire contents of the buffets in one sitting!) so i listen to all this bullshit, and at the end of it i asked her if there was anything i could do for her... she's like, no i dont want anything i just wanted to tell you we're dissatisfied with the service. and then they left, after her husband got and ate another mountain of ice cream.

all the complaints were bullshit, complete total bullshit. i wanted to slap the bitch! :mad:

/rant over

Even I know my limits and I'm fat! :mad:

well fuck I could watch my staff do that any day...although they're pretending to watch relevenat screens etc. :cute::killintheface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom